*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699886-AnimeVideo-Game-BBW-and-Femdom/cid/1625416-Bullseye-But-she-also-falls-through-several-ce
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1699886
Cruel ladies of the fictional world get big...
This choice: Bullseye! But she also falls through several ceilings.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Bullseye! But she also falls through several ce...

    by: Doggone
Shizune crashed through the ceiling of Tsunade's office, landing and being face to face with her new boss. For a brief moment.

The force immediately carried her through the floor, then the floor under that, and under that, until she landed on the ground floor of the building, her ass making a sizable crater in the earth. She growled as she realized maybe crashing through the ceiling wasn't the best option. She began to run up the stairs to the top floor, her entire body quivering like a mass of meaty pudding. It didn't matter, she'd show Tsunade anyway!

You have the following choices:

1. She reaches the top floor without incident.

*Noteb*
2. She meets someone else on the way up

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doggone (UN: goddog at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doggone has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1699886-AnimeVideo-Game-BBW-and-Femdom/cid/1625416-Bullseye-But-she-also-falls-through-several-ce