*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Venom's New Ability
  2. Muscle Inflation.
  3. Meet the Ways
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/1881967-Venoms-New-Ability
by Shadow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1695639
Expand the males of Spider-man's world come on and add. Good chapter get GPs
This choice: Venom's New Ability  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Venom's New Ability

    by: NoName
Spidey was out on his usual patrol around the city when he noticed something was off.. An alleyway was filled with webbing.. Wait I haven't been here, who's webbing is this? he wondered silently.. As he went to investigate the area, Venom sprung from the dark alley, with his massive arm knocked Spidey onto the ground. With no time to recuperate, Venom quickly bind spidey in his viscous body.. What the hell are you doing... Let me go!! Spidey squirmed relentlessly..

Ah Spidey, how long has we waited for this! To be bonded together again...

Bond? With me? What do you think, i'm just gonna let you?

Well you wont have a choice now, since this time, we're gonna bond from the inside out!! Mwhahahahaha!!! Venom laughed hysterically...

What do you... Before Spidey could finish his sentence, he was shocked to see Venom liquefying into his viscous state.. As Spidey met Venom face to face.

Open up Spidey!!! Venom said before gripping Spidey tightly to force his mouth open....

Arghhh!!!! Spidey screamed in pain, but soon after the scream turned into a blubbering noise as Venom forcibly enter his mouth and down his throat into his body.. More and more of venom filled the bounded Spidey's body, he began to lose consciousness... His vision soon fade to grey but the forced ingestion hasn't stop.. As the last drip of Venom enters Spidey, a sinister laughter is heard....

As morning came, Spidey came to his senses... Did that thing really happened yesterday, spidey said aloud... As he search his surrounding for any signs of Venom, he felt a grumble in his stomach...

He he he, We are one now Spidey!!! Venom voice is heard echoing in the alleyway..

Venom? Where are you? Asked the shocked hero...

I'm inside of you, and now we'll be forever bonded... Prepare yourself Spidey... Ahahahaha!!!!

For what? The puzzled Spiderman asked...

For this!! As the word trails off, a pulsing sensation is felt throughout his body...

He.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 NoName (UN: glyph at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/1881967-Venoms-New-Ability