*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2025328-His-muscles-started-to-inflate-uncontrollably
by Shadow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1695639
Expand the males of Spider-man's world come on and add. Good chapter get GPs
This choice: His muscles started to inflate uncontrollably...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

His muscles started to inflate uncontrollably...

    by: mrartist1
"Ugh! Oh,man!", Spiderman said as he fell to the ground while holding his stomach in pain. As he squirmed left and right, backing up you the wall he could feel something happening to him.

A sensation that felt like as he was a carbonated soda. He can just feeling something build up inside. The pain stopped after a few seconds and Spiderman was able to stand once again. "Well, I guess Venom isn't much of a threat after all!", Spiderman said in confidence.

"Oh, you poor naive fool", the voice said with an echo, " You didn't even let me get to the main transformation. Spiderman felt his body quake. He looked at his arm to see it bulge until it started to...INFLATE!

"HEY! W-WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!", Spiderman said in fear.

"I told you I was becoming on with you. But, your so skinny and weak... I need us to be a strong, unstoppable force of destruction. Let's start with these noodle arms!"

Spiderman's are started to stretch out longer to make more room for his soon to be adjustments. His arms biceps started to inflate first. They slowly become more visible. His costume sleeves started to strain as the biceps become over-sized basketball. Once that was done Venom did the same thing for his forearm and shoulders. Next was Spidey's pecs.

"Oh, my favorite body part!", Venom said ecstatically.

Spidersman's pecs started to balloon up, a slight hissing sound was heard as it got faster! His chest was getting heavier with ever passing second. His nipples start to get bigger as well as sensitive. The outline is clearly visible through his suit. As the pecs continued to grow Venom skipped to the legs and the back. Spidey's legs start to bulk up, he looked like if he had stallions thighs. His butt started to bubble up and his back started to widen out.

The growth of his body got faster and faster with ever passing second. No part of Spiderman was left untouched. He grew bigger,taller stronger and Venom loved all of this. After 30 mins it stopped and Venom asked.

"So, Spidey. What do you think?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. I hate it of course! Get out of my body! (something else grows)

2. I love it. I want more! (continues to grow)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 mrartist1 (UN: mrartist1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1695639-Spider-Man-Male-Expansion/cid/2025328-His-muscles-started-to-inflate-uncontrollably