*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bailey Pickett
  2. Some Suite Feet
  3. Next 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691262-The-Ultimate-Foot-Fetish/cid/1958141-Bailey-Pickett
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1691262
This covers a variety of girls' feet
This choice: Bailey Pickett  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Bailey Pickett

    by: Storm Chaser
         (This is before Bailey and Cody were going out.)
         You and Bailey were playing a basketball game against each other and she was totally wrecking you. The score was 27-15. Next 3-pointer would win her the game. Her hair slapped you as she went by. She lined up the basket and the ball and swoosh. Nothing but net. "So (your name), I hope you remember our bet because I'm about to make you my servant for the entire day. Let's head to my cabin so you can begin your servitude." She gloated the entire way there, just talking about the best plays of the game. "You know you had the best shot of the game,(your name). The way you dunked the basketball was amazing,"
         "Yeah, I was on my school's trick shot team. The move, my friend taught," you said. You then started daydreaming about your past, but then realized Bailey and you had made it to her cabin.
         "Can't we forget about the bet?" Bailey shook her head and said,"Nope, I have the perfect challenge for you." She was smiling devilishly and you shivered. Bailey was easily the smartest person on the boat and when she thought of something, someone else would pay. You hoped whatever she thought of would leave you some dignity.
         "Alright (your name), sit on the floor." This sentence already had you worried. "Today, we played basketball, danced, ran, and then played a little soccer. Then I was wearing this tight converse. For right now, I want you to take off my shoes and massage my poor, aching feet." And she dropped the bomb on you. You hoped this wouldn't lead to what you were thinking of. Anyway, Bailey was the one who grabbed you to do all these things. Did she plan this. You wouldn't know as Bailey crossed her right leg over her left leg and had the shoe inches from your face. You decide to leave a will. "Bailey if I die, I want you to know that it was your feet that killed me."
         Your hurriedly grabbed her size 8 black and white converse and took them off for her. Her socks had pink and blue flowers on them, but her feet smelled nothing like flowers. Her feet smelled like cheesy french fries. But oddly enough, you enjoyed the smell. You couldn't get enough of it. But then you refocused on the task at hand and gently grabbed her right foot and started working on your craft.
          You started on her ankles, easing the tension from them. You then moved on to her heel. Pressing your thumbs a little harder to relax her. You could distantly hear Bailey moan from the stress reliever. Moving unto her sole, so far, got the biggest reaction out of her, she gasped and then shook with delight. Finally getting to your favorite part, the toes. You carefully massaged each toe individually starting with the pinky. Your hands expertly moving across her toes. You then moved unto her left foot which was more sore than her right.
         After a total of 30 minutes, you finished. Bailey looked as if she could've dozed of at anytime if you would have continued. "(Your name), that was great. You should definitely give me more foot massages." You smile up at her, revealing in the fact you may get to rub herfeet more. She then say,"I knew you liked feet. This just open up more opportunities for us to play. I know you'll always be able to rub my feet. My ex, Moose, had one and he enjoyed playing with my feet." Bailey then lit up. "Why don't you....

You have the following choices:

1. take off my socks and smell my feet.

*Noteb*
2. take my socks off and then you can lick my feet.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Storm Chaser (UN: daytime at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knight Owl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1691262-The-Ultimate-Foot-Fetish/cid/1958141-Bailey-Pickett