*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674974-Naruto-Anthrosized/cid/894654-Trunks-surprise
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1674974
The ninjas of Naruto get in touch with their wild side...
This choice: Go into the cage and comfort it.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Trunk's surprise.

    by: Ëtalfni
Sakura hopped over the 6 foot cage to join the melancholy elephant to cheer it up a bit. It must be terrible locked in a cage with no friends or anything. As soon as Sakura landed, the elephant instantly sparked to life and moved over to greet his visitor. Jumbo's giant nose blew Sakura's hair around as it got her sweet scent. Sakura reached up and scratched behind his ears.

"You're just a poor big guy locked in a cage with no one to visit you huh? I don't blame you for getting lonely."

Jumbo seemed more occupied with Sakura's face as he felt around it with his trunk. He stopped at her nose and flattened his own over it, causing Sakura to yelp a bit.

"Okay big guy, that's enough now. Can you move your trunk off my nose?"

Jumbo grunted and took a deep breathe. Closing his mouth, he exhaled through his nose. The air went down his trunk and into Sakura's nose!

"Ummph Bay Bow. But Bit Bout (Hey now. Cut it Out.)" said Sakura as she took the elephant's exhaled air.

Surprisingly it didn't smell that bad. Almost like a mixture of peanuts and grass. Maybe it was just a way of the elephant saying hello to her or something. But she knew something was happening when it didn't stop. She felt heavier almost, all around her body. She looked down and saw pudgy belly begin to form.

"But's Bowing Bon?( What's going on?)", she asked the elephant, who had taken another deep breathe.

More air surged into her. She felt something poke out of her hair. Grabbing it she felt it was her ears! They were becoming over sized and flapply like-like...an elephants! Sakura mumbled and tried to pull the elephant's trunk off her face. But it was no good. Jumbo was too firmly attached. As he took another deep breathe, Sakura panicked as she flew herself balloon out. Her skin was becoming pink from being stretched like this. Jumbo was turning her into an elephant! She gave the trunk of Jumbo one last pull and...

You have the following choices:

1. No good! It stays on.

*Noteb*
2. She manages to escape but remains transformed.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674974-Naruto-Anthrosized/cid/894654-Trunks-surprise