*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674974-Naruto-Anthrosized/cid/894665-Sakura-becomes-the-elephant
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1674974
The ninjas of Naruto get in touch with their wild side...
This choice: No good! It stays on.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Sakura becomes the elephant.

    by: Ëtalfni
The trunk's grip was way too strong to pull off. Sakura was doomed to become an elephant! As Jumbo breathed into her again she felt her fingers being sucked into her expanding hands. By the sound of two snapping sandals, she could tell her feet were getting the same treatment. Another blow came, and Sakura felt something poke out of her pants. It was an elephants tail. Another deep breathe from Jumbo caused it to jump out to full elephant size. Sakura felt more and more powerful from each breathe Jumbo blew into her, but she could still not remove his trunk.

"Bum Bon! Bop Bis Blease! (Come on! Stop this please!)" cried Sakura, with tries down her eyes.

A huge surge expanded her body out even further. Loud rips were heard as her torn clothing lay all over the ground. She was completely naked and pink now. But she also noticed that Jumbo had to turn his head up to blow air into her. She had gotten gigantic! Her stomach now covered most of her mid section, giving the impression her torso had a barrel shape to it. Her hands were no more as only pink elephant feet took their place. As far as Sakura could tell, the only thing human left about her was her hair, which resembled more of a mane now, and her face which was drenched in tears.

"By Bont Bant Bo Be Ban Blebant!(I don't want to be an elephant!)"

Sakura could now see completely over Jumbo, her legs wobbled and she lost her balance. With a giant rumble, she landed on her hands(feet). But still Jumbo refused to let go. Her entire body was that of a pink elephant, just a little smaller than Jumbo. Sakura knew what was coming next. With a giant blow, Sakura felt her head enlarge itself, all that remained was the trunk.

Jumbo began sucking. It felt like he was trying to pull Sakura's face off. But as moved his trunk back, Sakura's nose followed it. He was lengthening her nose by sheer force! Eventually, after stretching it a good two feet Jumbo released her new trunk. Sakura was now a female pink elephant.

You have the following choices:

1. Try to communicate with Jumbo.

2. Try to call for help.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Ëtalfni (UN: eblmeg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DJ Jaxx has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1674974-Naruto-Anthrosized/cid/894665-Sakura-becomes-the-elephant