*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. 200-300 pounds bigger
  2. Owen
  3. Who will gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/2682350-200-300-pounds-bigger
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Men's · #1668421
Make the guys from TDI as fat as you want!
This choice: 200-300 pounds bigger  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

200-300 pounds bigger

    by: Wolverine
*Owen wakes up with a big yawn, rubbing his huge belly and moobs loving his even larger body and dreaming of being even larger and fatter, he waddles heavily downstairs to see gigantic pancakes, huge slabs of bacon and huge car sized sausages and digs in, all the while his belly grows even larger and fatter, he soon outgrew all his clothes, his parents keep feeding him loving how huge he is growing and order several buffets and keep feeding him, Owen feels his whole body growing even larger and heavier than ever before but he doesn't stop, he also feels his so called"little Owen fill up rapidly with lots of fat.

At now 1900lbs Owen is now the biggest and heaviest in his family, he grows really horny at being so huge and keeps eating even larger portions, by noon he's seven times bigger than a four seater couch and belches really rudely and jiggles his gigantic belly and moobs, he soon See's that his butt has grown biggest of them all and jiggles it wildly*

*Owen* oh yeah big Owen shake that huge butt! *He unleashed a ginormous earth shaking fart

*He swallowed a huge cake whole and belches really rudely* ahhhhhhh
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolverine (UN: ww2expert at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tangela24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/2682350-200-300-pounds-bigger