*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/2819923-Owen-decided-to-become-the-fattest-and-slobbies
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Men's · #1668421
Make the guys from TDI as fat as you want!
This choice: Owen decided to become the fattest and slobbiest boy on the planet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Owen decided to become the fattest and slobbies...

    by: Wolverine
6 months later with a huge yawn a now 4 ton Owen awakens from bed, food boxes are everywhere, the smell is like a megasized pigsty, he let's off a hog like moan and gives his mammoth belly and moobs a playful rub and jiggle, he farts a mega wet one in bed but the smell doesn't bother him, in fact he breathes it deeply and sighs happily, he got himself into a huge man diaper and waddles heavily to the kitchen for breakfast*

*His now even fatter parents have tons of food ready for him and help him sit on the floor and begin his mega feast, with each swallow he grows even larger and fatter, he belches really rudely and doesn't excuse himself, he grunts softly and suddenly his diaper bulges massively in every direction, but more so behind, with a big happy sigh he was beyond full and happy and waddles to even more buffets, somehow he feels like really pushing himself*

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. 3 months pass

*Noteb*
2. 6yrs later

3. 8 years later

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wolverine (UN: ww2expert at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tangela24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/2819923-Owen-decided-to-become-the-fattest-and-slobbies