*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1981794-DJ-comes-over-for-their-weekly-videogame-tourne
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Men's · #1668421
Make the guys from TDI as fat as you want!
This choice: DJ comes over for their weekly videogame tourney with food like always  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

DJ comes over for their weekly videogame tourne...

    by: brittneesus
Dj came over Geoff's house for their weekly videogame playing, and Duncan had joined them too. They sat down in front of the TV playing war games, as usual. Dj had brought 2 plates of his magnificent sandwiches, and in less than 10 minutes they were gone. Geoff reached for another one, but there was none there. Geoff put down the controller and ask Dj what was up.
"Where'd all the sandwiches go?" Geoff asked.
"You ate them all!" Duncan sad angered, he too loved Dj's food. Geoff didn't remember eating them, and he was still hungry.
"Don't worry guys, I can make some more!" Dj said. Dj didn't live far away, it would take him 3 minutes to get to his house. Geoff and Duncan looked pleased and continue playing their game.

You have the following choices:

1. Dj returns with more food

*Noteb*
2. Dj takes a while and Geoff and Duncan check it out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brittneesus (UN: brittneesus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tangela24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1981794-DJ-comes-over-for-their-weekly-videogame-tourne