*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1981796-Dj-returns-with-more-food
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Men's · #1668421
Make the guys from TDI as fat as you want!
This choice: Dj returns with more food  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Dj returns with more food

    by: brittneesus
Dj returns in a few minutes with 5 plates of sandwiches.
"Dj.. isn't this a lot?" Duncan asked. It was a lot of sandwiches, 6 fitting on one plate.
"If there's extra we can save them for later." Dj said. Dj placed 2 plates in front of Geoff, 2 in front of Duncan, and one in front of himself. They continued their game and the sandwiches were gone in minutes. After the level had ended Duncan was shocked.
"We ate... all of that?" Duncan asked. Dj was surprised, but even more surprised at how many Geoff ate. Geoff burped loud. Geoff was shocked he ate that much, but he was still hungry.

You have the following choice:

1. Next day at Dj's house

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brittneesus (UN: brittneesus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tangela24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1981796-Dj-returns-with-more-food