*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/3122205-have-fun-with-your-new-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1666250
Time for a brand new beginning, and some brand new possessions!
This choice: have fun with your new body  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

have fun with your new body

    by: CrazedCream
You look back into the mirror to say something else, "OH Son, I never knew you wanted me so bad, all you had to do was ask.” You said using your mother’s mouth. That just made it more arousing. The fact that your mom had no control over her own body just turned you on for some reason. They really worked, the poketech…it was real and you had it. The excitement coursing through you , or rather through your mother's was practically about to blow, you let out a triumphant yell. “Yesssssss! This is going to be the best day everrrrrr!” As you say this you lift up your mother's white apron, then her dress over your stomach, over your boobs and finally over your head. your mother had been wearing a sea green polka dotted bra with sea green panties before you had taken over her. That was not your concern however. “Time for a couple of victory laps around the house!” You say laughing a hearty laugh. You take off out of her room and down the stairs leading to your house proper. Once on the ground floor you just begin to run. First you start out running into the living room and around all the furniture, then into the kitchen, and after that into the dining room. All the while your bra clad boobs are bouncing up and down on your chest, at one point hitting you in the chin. You finally stop where you began, in your room. “Man that was refreshing. Not too sure how she moves around with these big ole tits sitting here, nearly knocked me unconscious a couple times.” You say laughing to yourself while groping your breasts. “Well, what to do now?” You say out loud staring in the mirror admiring your body.

You have the following choices:

1. continue

*Noteb*
2. take picture

*Noteb*
3. leave the house

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrazedCream (UN: ultmacreamy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Galatic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/3122205-have-fun-with-your-new-body