*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/3122220-Explore-her-body
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1666250
Time for a brand new beginning, and some brand new possessions!
This choice: continue  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Explore her body

    by: CrazedCream
"Hmn, Mom may I have permission to explore and use your body to my hearts content~?" You purr, using her voice to sound soft with a little pout to her lips before cracking a smile barely able to keep herself from cackling to even her own responses, "Ha-ahaa~! Of course son, m-mommas body is made for her little boys hands, from my hips to my..." She nibbles on her lip and hooks her thumbs around the waist of her pink blouse, peeling it up slowly so she can admire her soft tummy and the hefty rise and fall of her fat milky tits between her excited breathes till it snags up against the underside. "Wait for it....tits~!" She yelps and tugs her blouse up over over the two orbs as one slips out over the other and claps against her belly, plump and rain drop shaped with her far areolas on full display, "Taaadaa~! t-thanks mom!..look at these!?"
you growl and use your teeth to dig into your bottom lip some more just as you sink those grubby manicured nails into the underside of your breasts sending a warm tingle jumping around between your sloshing tits till your nipples perk right right up, "thats i-it baby, feel momma up just...like...tha-nyaaah~!" your body quakes from your thumb grazing one of the stiff nubs making you stagger a bit and huff "Whoa...w-whoa whoa...Hnng~." you moan softly again as you presses your thumb into the dark skinned fat nipple again, pushing down hard onto it as your hips shiver and the clit tucked between those meaty thighs twitches. "M-momma...I'm sensitive as heck!...and curvy." you say, pinching and tugging on your nipples forcing out another warm moan as your toes curl up against the floor letting them go so she could gaze and wonder at the to orbs heaving in the reflection of your mirror, what now?

You have the following choices:

1. dress up

*Noteb*
2. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrazedCream (UN: ultmacreamy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Galatic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/3122220-Explore-her-body