*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Cathy (Your Mom)
  2. Lets begin!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/3121949-Cathy-Your-Mom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1666250
Time for a brand new beginning, and some brand new possessions!
This choice: Cathy (Your Mom)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Cathy (Your Mom)

    by: CrazedCream
"Cathy, my mom..." You murmur into the poketech. Instantly you feel yourself becoming detached from your body, light and dizzy. Then it feels as if you're wizzing through the air. The feeling seems to last forever and yet at the same time only a second, when it's replaced by a new feeling. You feel your chest heavier, and loose clothes around you. You glance down and see your new breasts, loosely hidden by a pink blouse with long sleeves. You pull back one of the sleeves and see with relief the poketech had still traveled with you. You're wearing an white apron around your waist and pink dress, you realize your mother. You quickly run through your house, not use to the unbalanced weight, and check in a mirror. Sure enough, you see your mom's surprised, and almost fearful face staring back at you.
"Holy shit! I'm mom!" You gasp in her motherly voice, putting your hands up and feeling your brown hair. You feel around your face, and make a few faces in the mirror, and test out your new voice.
"My son is the hottest most badass trainer in all of Jotho!" You say with your sweet tender voice. You laugh at this, hearing your mom use such language. You think about what to do and decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. have fun with your new body

*Noteb*
2. depossess her

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 CrazedCream (UN: ultmacreamy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Galatic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1666250-Pokemon-Possession-2/cid/3121949-Cathy-Your-Mom