*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. In The Snow
  2. Bad Day At The Office
  3. Red Carpet Trample
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/826718-In-The-Snow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: Add a Story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

In The Snow

    by: TrampleFantasy
It was early December and I'd stopped at an outdoor "estate auction". There was snow on the ground and quite a few people wandering around looking the items to be auctioned. As the auction began, I noticed two women standing side by side. One was very attractive wearing a knee length winter coat and knee-length fashion boots with about 2-1/2" heels that tapered down to a roundish tip about 3/4" in diameter. As she watched the auction, she kept lifting one foot, tapping her lifted heel against her other ankle and then shifting her weight, she would put the one foot down, digging her heel into the snow while lifting the other foot in the same way. I watched for a couple of minutes and she continued to do the same thing noticed she had created two little holes in the hard packed snow, one for each heel. Well, I had to try to get my finger in the path of one of her boot heels as it was firmly planted into it's hole. I moved next to her and crouched down pretending to examine some of the items on the ground. As she picked up the boot nearest me, I placed my little finger(knuckle up) over the hole in the snow and it happened, she tapped her lifted heel against her ankle and then drove it down into the snow, taking my finger with it. As she shifted her weight to her heel it went deeper into the snow ( now hard packed as ice) the back of her heel took all the skin off the top my finger as it gouged deeply into the snow. When she lifted her heel from the snow releasing my trapped finger, I withdrew my numb but bloody finger. Gawd! it hurt, but it was so exciting I had to try again. Once again she lifted her boot, and once again I placed the same finger over the hole in the snow. This time however, when she pushed her heel into the snow , she did it a little further back and my finger offered no resistance as it cracked under her weight.

Now I was really hurting, this time my finger had been broken backwards as she stepped down and been driven down into the hole under her heel. I thought I'd scream as she put all her weight on my broken finger. When she lifted her boot I quickly pulled what was left of my finger from the hole. She never realized what she had done, and to this day, my little finger on my right hand is just a little crooked , a reminder of a great day.

You have the following choices:

1. add a story

2. add a story

3. add a story

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrampleFantasy (UN: tramplefantasy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/826718-In-The-Snow