*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/2177127-Movie-theater-mistake-facesitting
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1640179
Collection of any trample experience, human couch or fictional stories I found on the net
This choice: add a story  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Movie theater mistake (facesitting)

    by: User
I had been working at a movie theater for a few weeks, and because I only worked late, and it was a very small theater, I was usually only with one other female coworker. Let's call her Jess.

Jess and I had started to form a friendship over the time I had been working there, and she was pretty cool. Nerdy, smart, funny, friendly, and attractive.

One night, it was just me and Jess, only a few people had shown up for the late movie. She had been really interested in this movie for a while. So Jess and I decided to sit in the theater and watch the movie, an advantage when working in a small movie theater.

There were some seats in the back, so we decided to take those so we wouldn't disturb the customers. We took our seats and started enjoying the movie.
After about five minutes, I had already slid down so that my face was basically on the seat, mainly because I was tired from working the night shift.
"I'm going to get some popcorn." Jess said. And before I could even respond, she was already running off to get some. A minute or two passed, and although it was very dark, I saw the outline of Jess rushing back to her seat.
Because she was so interested in the movie, combined with the fact it was almost pitch black in the theater, instead of sitting in her seat, she sat in mine.
I saw the silhouette of her butt against the movie screen, right before she slammed her ass right onto my face.
It didn't hurt, because her ass and the seat were soft. I didn't move thinking she would get up and apologize in a second. But she didn't even move. She must have been completely engrossed in the movie to not notice. I wasn't complaining though, as I had to admit this had been a fantasy of mine for a while. She wiggled her butt around, trying to get more comfortable, and in the process shoved my face even farther up it. I sat there enjoy the sensation and smell for what felt like hours. After a while, she started getting sweaty, because the air conditioning had broken a few days ago. This made my position a lot wetter, as every drop would soak into her jeans, and onto my face. At first I just smelled it, but after a while it consolidated and formed into drops. They would leak out of her jeans, and right into my mouth. There was nothing I could have done, as I didn't want to be caught now after it been happening for so long. So I just had to wait for the movie to end, taking in the sweat and smell for hours.
Eventually she stood up to go turn on the lights in the theater, and as she did, I felt my face peel away from the back of her jeans. I listened to her walk away, then quickly got up and ran back to the ticket office.
After a few minutes, she walked in to.
"Where were you? That movie was totally awesome. You really missed out." Jess said when she walked in.
"Yeah sorry. I was just really tired, so I came in here to take a nap."
"Whatever man. Oh, by the way, I think you should check the seats we were sitting in. Mine felt really uncomfortable tonight for some reason. It didn't help that my ass got like, totally soaked because of the air conditioning. So just check out the seats tomorrow or whatever, okay?"
"Uh, yeah. Sure thing."

She went home a few minutes later, and I closed up the theater.
I'll never forget that night, and I'll never look at my coworkers ass the same way again.

You have the following choices:

1. Add story

*Noteb*
2. Add story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 User (UN: usemyname at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrampleFantasy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1640179-Trample-and-Facesiting-Stories/cid/2177127-Movie-theater-mistake-facesitting