*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Don't worry Naruto, I'll protect you
  2. Hinata
  3. Which?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/812196-Dont-worry-Naruto-Ill-protect-you
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630193
The girls of Naruto have been working out, and it is really starting to show!
This choice: Don't worry Naruto, I'll protect you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Don't worry Naruto, I'll protect you

    by: sorrow
"Oh Naruto," Hinata murmured softly as she gazed upon the blond's still form.

Hinata had just learned that the boy she adored had returned from a mission injured. When Hinata discovered this, she immediatly rushed to the hospital to check on the boy she loved.

"Oh thank god he's alright," thought Hinata as she sat by his bed. "Thank god his injuries were only minor. But wait! What about next time?! Naruto isn't going to let a few injuries slow him down, soon he'll be going on missions even more dangerous than this one. He was lucky to just recieve minor wounds this time, but next time he might not be so lucky, he might not even come back at all!"

"No, I can't allow that, I won't allow it! Naruto has always defended me, now its my turn to defend him! I will grow strong, and next time, I'll be the one protecting him!"

And with that thought firmly in mind, Hinata left the hospital, filled with the determination to protect the boy she loved.

But where did she go to gain this power?

Choices:

Does she search the various jutsu archives she has access to as a shinobi and clan heiress for a jutsu to protect her Naruto-kun?

Or to her teammates. Who else could she trust more than her own teammates? Plus, Kiba's clan has already developed special pills to enhance a person's strength, maybe they have something for her? Or Shino, his clan is very logical and knowledgable, maybe they know something she can use. And, as a Jounin, Kurenai may know something.

Or does she turn somewhere else

You have the following choices:

1. Jutsu Archives

*Noteb*
2. To her teammates

*Noteb*
3. Somewhere else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 sorrow (UN: grimtuesday at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/812196-Dont-worry-Naruto-Ill-protect-you