*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/897651-Jutsu-Archives
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630193
The girls of Naruto have been working out, and it is really starting to show!
This choice: Jutsu Archives  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jutsu Archives

    by: Tassadar
Hinata looked for hours and hours in the library, she was all alone because it was very late, she would have to go home soon, but she wanted to find something so she continued to search for some jutsu that might help her.

She was trying to find something that could increase her chackra, her speed, or even her streght, the last one was what she most lacked acording to her, so Hinata looked for something special in that area.

Her eyes blinked as she found something interesting, the scroll said that to increas physical streght, the best method was to concentrate chakra in the the cells that conformed her muscular tissue, giving as result an amaizing stregth and some modifications to the body, the results would be only a seconds later after redirecting most of the chakras body to the muscular tissue. Hinata thought this for a minutes, she didn't know what the scroll ment with 'modifications to the body' but then she remembered why she was doing this. Naruto. She wanted to be strong to protect Naruto.

She stood up, decided to what to do.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Tassadar (UN: tass at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630193-Kunoichi-Amazons/cid/897651-Jutsu-Archives