*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/Z6XGRVNKS-The-next-day-during-team-formations
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1623806
Extra stories of mine collected into one due to not having room for any more.
This choice: The next day, during team formations  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

The next day, during team formations

    by: Galan
"Hey loser, this is for graduates only." Kiba said as Naruto stared at him, he really didn't want to put up with any of this shit right now.

"Do you see this?" Naruto asked as he pointed to his headband, "this means I passed." Kiba stared at it in shock.

"No way, you must of stolen it." Kiba said.

"And how did I manage that?" Naruto wondered, "explain this to me?"

"Well, that is." Kiba stammered, "you're an idiot!"

"Troublesome." Shikamaru sighed, "congratulations are in order."

"Yeah." Choji said as he munched on some chips, "good job."

"Thanks, I knew I can count on some of you for support." Naruto glared at Kiba.

"Hey, I call it as I see it." Kiba defended, Naruto ignored him as he went to take his seat, Sasuke of all people was next to him.

"Loser." Sasuke muttered.

"Bastard." Naruto muttered back.

"How did you pass, I thought you failed, as always." Sasuke remarked.

"Make up test." Naruto remarked, "it's bullshit that they force you to pass due to the clone jutsu, and I fail because I can't use it."

"That sounds like an excuse." Sasuke huffed.

"Rock Lee." Naruto countered, Sasuke blinked, "he passed, and he can't use any ninjutsu."

"Hmph." Sasuke snorted, that meant Naruto one, score one for him. Unfortunately, the silence didn't last as Sakura and Ino went into the room.

"I came in first, I get to sit near Sasuke!" Sakura cheered.

"In your dreams pig, I won!" Ino countered.

"Fat chance pig!" Sakura yelled as they glared at each other, Sasuke groaned in annoyance as Naruto just let his mind drift, normally he'd be happy his crush Sakura is here, but his mind just kept playing back to yesterday.

Flashback

"I'm torn between congratulating you and scolding you." Hiruzen said, "on one hand you helped us stop Mizuki, on the other, you stole the scroll to begin with, the fact you were deceived softens this quite a lot, but it still happened."

"Quite easily I might add." Iruka added, "I thought it was heavily secure."

"How did you manage to pass my elite ANBU?!" Hiruzen asked.

"I snuck." Naruto said.

"This is a serious matter Naruto, if there's a gap in our security we need to know about it." Hiruzen said.

"Oh, you don't like it when I keep things from you?" Naruto asked mockingly, "now you know how I feel!" Hiruzen winced at that.

"Naruto, I meant no ill intent." Hiruzen softly said, "I only wanted to let you live a normal carefree life."

"I mean, if you call being hated and not knowing why normal, then sure." Naruto said.

"Naruto." Hiruzen started.

"I had a right to know!" Naruto growled, "hell, this could be why I kept failing, 'let's punish the demon brat and make sure he never becomes a ninja.'"

"That's not possible, our tests are designed to be fair." Iruka countered, "don't blame your lack of skill on it."

"Really, the clone jutsu, something you know I can't use is the factor whether we pass or fail!" Naruto argued, "and you know what I found out, someone named Rock Lee passed, and he can't use Ninjutsu at all!"

"Is this true?" Iruka asked, "I only was appointed the instructor recently so I always assumed these were the rules."

"It is." Hirzuen said, "Naruto brings up a very valid point to our system."

"And you do nothing about it?" Naruto asked, "you didn't once ask if this was targeted to me?"

"We made it easier for everyone to do, and make exceptions to those who can't use the Clone Jutsu." Hiruzen said, "Iruka, who told you otherwise?"

"The other teachers, they never mentioned this special exception." Iruka confessed.

"Hmm." Hiruzen pondered, "I'll have a look into it, though in exchange I want to know how you did what you did."

"I suppose that's fair enough." Naruto agreed as he began to tell him how he did it.

End Flashback

"HEY LOSER!" Ino shouted, Naruto turned to face an angry Ino and Sakura, "that is MY seat."

"You mean it's my seat pig!" Sakura yelled, "now move you idiot!" Naruto felt his heart break, he just wanted Sakura to like him, what the hell did he ever do to her?

"He's fine where he is." Sasuke said, "I don't want to deal with either of you two!" Ino and Sakura winced at that.

"Sasuke, you can't mean that!" Sakura sobbed.

"I mean it, now scram!" Sasuke hissed, Ino and Sakura eeped as they left, Naruto looked at Sasuke who huffed.

"I'd rather deal with you than them, don't read into it." Sasuke muttered. Naruto nodded at that.

"Alright class settle down!" Iruka said as he entered the room, "first of all, I want to congratulate each of you, you've all proven you have what it takes to be a ninja."

"Why is this dead last here?!" A student pointed to Naruto, he heard jeers and laughter as Naruto did not look happy, Iruka frowned at that.

"He took a special test and passed that with flying colors." Iruka announced.

"Where's Mizuki sensei?!" Another student wondered.

"Mizuki is being detained for treason." Iruka muttered, everyone whispered and gossiped amongst themselves, "I said SETTLE DOWN!" Everyone did so.

"Now, I shall divide the teams and assign your senseis, listen carefully to your names." Iruka said as everyone listened, he went through the list until Naruto heard his name.

"Naruto Uzumaki." Iruka said as Naruto perked up, "Sakura Haruno."

"No, I'm with him?!" Sakura cried.

"Tough luck forehead." Ino chimed in.

"And Sasuke Uchiha." Iruka finished.

"Yes, true love prevails!" Sakura cheered.

"No!" Ino cursed.

"Your sensei is Kakashi Hatake." Iruka finished, Naruto heard that Ino is with Shikamaru and Choji, he felt sorry for them, and Kiba is with Shino and Hinata, there's an existing team already from last year who's continuing on too.

"That is all, meet your senseis at the training grounds, dismissed." Iruka said as Naruto left along with Sakura and Sasuke.

"Sasuke do you want to." Sakura started.

"No!" Sasuke spat as he left, Sakura pouted as she sighed.

"I can spend time with you." Naruto offered.

"NOBDOY ASKED YOU IDIOT!" Sakura yelled as she smacked him one, Naruto winced at that, he fucking had it with her.

"What the hell is your problem?!" Naruto yelled as he glared at Sakura who was taken aback, "I did nothing to you!"

"You're a loser, that's my problem with you." Sakura yelled back.

"And what the hell do you know about me?!" Naruto seethed as he got closer, she was a bit terrified of him, however her thoughts vanished when she saw his Kotoamatsukami activate, causing her mind to dull, "it wouldn't kill you to be nice to me." Naruto's eye went back to normal as she blinked.

"Sorry, you're right." Sakura apologized, Naruto was taken aback at that, but he wasn't complaining, "how about we start over?"

"Um, sure?" Naruto asked.

"I'm Sakura, nice to meet you." Sakura smiled.

"I'm Naruto." Naruto said, playing along.

"That's a nice name." Sakura said, "I guess we're going to the training ground now, but hopefully Sasuke will change his mind and go out with me."

"I don't know why you try, he doesn't seem that into you." Naruto said.

"You wouldn't understand." Sakura muttered.

"Well, it's your life." Naruto shrugged, "but if you ever want to, I'll be happy to go out with you." Sakura couldn't help but smile at that, Naruto did seem sweet.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galan (UN: neoblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/Z6XGRVNKS-The-next-day-during-team-formations