*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/AM2SWHP78-Team-Seven-met-Kakashi-at-the-training-grounds
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1623806
Extra stories of mine collected into one due to not having room for any more.
This choice: Team Seven met Kakashi at the training grounds  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

Team Seven met Kakashi at the training grounds

    by: Galan
"Where the hell IS HE?!" Sakura fumed, Naruto sat there as he waited patiently while Sasuke scoffed and closed his eyes.

"I heard that he's notoriously late for everything." Naruto said.

"UGH!" Sakura yelled.

"Shut up, you're annoying." Sasuke scoffed, Sakura look hurt at that.

"You can stand to be a bit nicer Sasuke, we're a team now." Naruto muttered.

"Not happening, I don't need either of you!" Sasuke spat, "other people will only slow me down."

"Sasuke." Sakura muttered sadly, she was starting to wonder if maybe Naruto had a point, why is she bothering?

"Sorry I'm late." Kakashi's voice chimed in suddenly as he arrived, he saw Naruto and the others tense, "did I miss anything?"

"No." Sasuke muttered, "when do we start?!"

"Now, now, who said anything about starting?" Kakashi asked, "after all, you still need to pass my test to see if you are worthy of becoming Genin."

"What, but we passed already!" Naruto protested.

"That was to see if you had what it took to be a ninja, THIS is the official test, one that all teams will receive." Kakashi said with an eye smile, "but first, an introduction is in order."

"What do you mean?" Sakura wondered.

"I'll show you." Kakashi said, "I'm Kakashi Hatake, my likes are few, my dislikes are even fewer, my hobbies are private, and my dream, rather not share."

"What the hell was that?!" Sakura yelled, "you didn't tell us anything!!"

"Then show me how it's done." Kakashi said with an eye smile.

"Fine." Sakura muttered, "I'm Sakura Haruno, I like." She paused as she pondered on that, "I'm still figuring that out, I dislike." She paused again, why did she hate Ino really, because of a guy that didn't seem interested? "nothing I guess." She paused, "my hobbies, well, I'm still figuring it out, and my dreams I'm still figuring that out too."

"And you lecture me about that?" Kakashi grinned.

"Shut up, that was different!" Sakura yelled.

"If you say so." Kakashi waved off, "next."

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki." Naruto said, "I like ramen, I dislike people that can't tell the difference between a forest and a tree." He said the last part with such venom, Sakura seemed confused while Sasuke actually raised an eyebrow, Kakashi said nothing but he seemed contemplative, "my hobbies are pranking those who wronged me, and my dream, is to show everyone they're wrong about me and be Hokage one day."

"Interesting." Kakashi said, "and finally the broodie one."

"Hmph." Sasuke spat, "Sasuke Uchiha, my likes are nothing, my dislikes are everything, my hobbies are none of your business, and my dream...no, my goal is to kill a certain someone."

"I see." Kakashi muttered, As I suspected, Sasuke is a flight risk, Naruto surprised me, to harbor such hatred, I might need to keep an eye on him too. "well, I want you three to be here first thing tomorrow morning."

"What, we're not doing this now?" Sakura asked.

"I need to set it up." Kakashi said, "don't worry though, it'll be ready." He got up to leave, "oh, and don't eat anything, otherwise, you'll puke." He left as Sasuke got up to leave as well.

"Sasuke." Sakura started.

"No!" Sasuke spat, Sakura fumed.

"This is what I want to talk about." Sakura nearly yelled, "are you really not that interested in me?!"

"Finally, she gets it." Sasuke mockingly said.

"I see." Sakura muttered, she seemed hurt, but she figured as much, "fine, then I won't waste any more of my time with you."

"The best news I heard all day." Sasuke muttered as he left without another word. Sakura seemed to be sobbing a bit, a few tears ran down her cheek, Naruto went to comfort her.

"He's not worth it." Naruto said, "you deserve someone who will treat you right." Sakura sobbed but she nodded.

"Thanks." Sakura said, "you were right, I didn't want to admit it but you were right."

"Why pursue him at all?" Naruto asked.

"I guess, because I wanted to help him, he seemed alone and I wanted to share his pain." Sakura muttered, "but I got lost with how 'cool' he was, and became just like the other girls that wanted him." Sakura looked down, "it even costed me my friendship with Ino."

"You can always patch things up with her." Naruto said, "I'm sure she misses you." Sakura softly smiled at that.

"I was blind." Sakura muttered, mostly to herself, Naruto seemed confused a bit, "you know, I think I'll take you up on your offer."

"What offer?" Naruto asked, not quite sure what she's going on about.

"Your offer to go out with you." Sakura said.

"As much as I want to say yes, I don't want to be a rebound." Naruto said, "take some time to think it over, if you still feel the same way after you sort everything out, then sure, I'll go out with you, I want to be absolutely sure that you want this, and you're not doing this as a means to get over Sasuke."

"I." Sakura paused, "no, you're right, I need some time to sort everything out."

"I got to go." Naruto suddenly said, "I hope everything works out for you, later."

"Bye." Sakura said as Naruto left, he'll probably kick himself for that, but he knew he made the right decision, he knew going out with her now would be a mistake, he'd be taking advantage of her, and that's something he'll NEVER do. A pity, that Naruto has no idea, he already did that, in a sense.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Naruto went to Ichiraku Ramen

*Noteb*
2. The next day

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galan (UN: neoblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/AM2SWHP78-Team-Seven-met-Kakashi-at-the-training-grounds