*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/YF3GJH76M-Following-Naruto-before-he-graduates
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1623806
Extra stories of mine collected into one due to not having room for any more.
This choice: Following Naruto before he graduates  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Following Naruto before he graduates

    by: Galan
"I hope Mizuki keeps his promise." Naruto said, Naruto has been struggling in the academy for quite some time, he couldn't create a clone jutsu for the life of him, and he wasn't liked for some reason, so he just decided to goof off and pull pranks, it also didn't help he's not extremely educated, with no fault of his own.

"I failed, AGAIN because of that stupid clone jutsu." Naruto muttered, "but this, this will help me, I think." Naruto waited with the forbidden scroll, still, one peak couldn't hurt, right? He opened up the scroll and the first skill he saw was the Shadow Clone Jutsu.

"Damn it!" Naruto cursed, "well, time to get to work then." Naruto began practicing this new jutsu, if he had something from this list, anything, it'll tip the scales in his favour. It what seemed like hours, Naruto panted as he felt spent.

"I, I did it." Naruto muttered.

"You did it alright!" An angry voice said as Iruka showed up, "Naruto, of all the things to do, this is by far the dumbest."

"But Iruka sensei, Mizuki sensei told me that this will help me graduate." Naruto said.

"Huh, what on earth are you talking about?!" Iruka asked.

"This is where I step in." A voice said as Mizuki appeared, "thanks for the help demon brat, now I'll be taking that scroll from you."

"Mizuki, what is the meaning of this?!" Iruka demanded.

"It's simple, I make off with the scroll and finally make it big." Mizuki smirked, "and this demon brat will finally get what it deserved."

"Stop calling me that, I'm not a demon!" Naruto shouted.

"Yes you are!" Mizuki spat, "and do you know why?!"

"No, don't tell him, it's forbidden!" Iruka said.

"You are the Kyuubi, when the fourth Hokage sealed you inside your new body, that's why everyone hates you, you are a MONSTER!" Mizuki! Naruto was taken aback as Iruka winced.

"Iruka sensei, he's not telling the truth, is he?" Naruto asked.

"Not entirely." Iruka muttered, "you had the Kyuubi sealed inside of you, but you are not the fox."

"After it took away your family you defend it?!" Mizuki spat, "not that it matters, I will be taking that scroll from you." Mizuki attacked Naruto, but Iruka got in the way and took the attack instead, Naruto gasped as Iruka protected him.

"Why?" Naruto asked.

"Because you are the future of Konoha." Iruka smiled, "it's true I use to think you were the monster, but I saw differently, and I grew to see you as the son I never had." Naruto sniffed as Mizuki laughed.

"Isn't that touching." Mizuki spat, "now it's just you and me demon brat!"

"The name, is Naruto!" Naruto growled as he glared at him, "and I, will show you not to mess with my FAMILY!" Naruto roared as Mizuki's eyes widened, one of Naruto's eyes became a red Sharingan as Naruto unwittingly activated the Kotoamatsukami, Mizuki's mind was altered to suit Naruto's needs, and right now, he wanted him to experience fear and regret. Mizuki began trembling and he went on his knees.

"Wait, I'm sorry, please forgive me!" Mizuki begged, but Naruto would have none of it.

"No." Naruto said, "Shadow Clone Jutsu!" Mizuki yelled as all of Naruto's clones kicked his ass, knocking him out, Naurto's eye went back to normal as he smiled.

"Naruto, you did it." Iruka said, Naruto chuckled at that, "close your eyes." He did so, he felt something go around his head, "open them." Naruto opened them to see a headband on his head.

"Congratulations, you've graduated." Iruka smiled.

"Yes, I did it, I'm a ninja, believe it!" Naruto cheered.

"Naruto, I'll pay for your ramen the rest of your life if you never say believe it ever again." Iruka groaned.

"Deal." Naruto said, still he had a dark thought, why did nobody tell him, was this the reason he kept failing, still he kept these thoughts to himself, for now at least.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Naruto wanted answers from the Hokage

2. The next day, during team formations

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galan (UN: neoblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/YF3GJH76M-Following-Naruto-before-he-graduates