*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruto of the Kotoamatsukami
  2. More choices
  3. More choices
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/AQFV8NX6D-Naruto-of-the-Kotoamatsukami
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1623806
Extra stories of mine collected into one due to not having room for any more.
This choice: Naruto of the Kotoamatsukami  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Naruto of the Kotoamatsukami

    by: Galan
Itachi kept a neutral face when his partner and crime 'Tobi' was in the background wiping out the rest of his clan, he faced his mother and father, the former crying through her eyes and the latter clearly angry at him.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Fukaku asked.

"You know full well what this is about." Itachi said, "I wished it didn't come to this."

"You damn fool." Fukaku growled, "we would've ruled over Konoha like we deserved."

"That's the problem." Itachi said as he approached them.

"Wait." Makoto cried out, "please I beg of you, kill me if you must but spare Sasuke!" Itachi didn't say anything.

"Don't give this brat the satisfaction." Fukaku muttered.

"Goodbye father." Itachi said as he went to end his life, Makoto cried out in agony as she saw her husband's corpse hit the ground, Itachi neutrally went to his mother next.

"Itachi." Makoto weeped.

"I'm sorry." Itachi said, "know that it'll be quick and painless." Itachi brought the dagger to her, ending her life as well.

"Mom, dad?" Sasuke asked as he witnessed the whole thing, Itachi frowned but he had a job to do, "Itachi, WHY?!"

"To test my abilities." Itachi lied, "I wanted to see the extent of my power, so I ended our clan, one by one, ending with our parents."

"Our whole clan?!" Sasuke asked, "Itachi, how could you?!"

"Does it bother you, it should." Itachi said as he approached him, "hate me with all your might, and when we next meet, use that hatred to strike me down, for I will show you no mercy." Itachi used his eyes to put him to sleep, 'forgetting' to finish him off as he left.

"It's done then?" The masked man said as Itachi said.

"It's done." Itachi said.

"Right, I'll see you in our headquarters then, don't be late." The masked man said as he left. Itachi sighed, there's no going back now, he'll be marked as a rogue ninja, and a wanted criminal, Itachi took his headband off to scratch the symbol, marking his new status. There was just one more matter to take care of, Naruto. Itachi went towards the orphanage, where he knew the Kyuubi holder currently resides.

"This world is cruel." Itachi said as he approached the orphanage, "there will be those that target you for what you have, the 'group' I work for being one of them." Itachi arrived at the front door as he used his Sharingan to put the person at the desk to sleep, he slowly approached Naruto's room, who was currently sleeping in a makeshift bed, low quality in comparison to everyone else.

"I'll make sure you're safe, as much as I can." Itachi said as he took out a glass container, inside it was a single Sharingan eye, "Shisui was a close friend of mind, he knew his time was up and made sure at least one of his eyes stayed with me." Itachi knew where the other one is, Danzo will pay for what he did, "I cannot undo his death, but I can make sure his legacy lives on." Itachi took out a dagger as he used a jutsu to keep Naruto sleeping, knowing it'll be painful.

"With this, you will have a defense against those that will do you wrong." Itachi muttered as he proceeded to carefully take out Naruto's eye, and replace it with Shisui's.

"It is done." Itachi said as he began to leave, he was sure that with that, he'll be safe. Unbeknownst to Itachi, a resident inside Naruto was watching, a mixture of intrigue and disgust on its face.

Those damn Uchihas, doing as they please. Its booming voice muttered, The fact he gave the brat that cursed eye sickens me, and yet. A growl formed, There is no denying it'll keep him safe, thus keeping me safe. Another growl emitted.

Fine, if this will happen, then it'll be done right. The entity used its chakra to mix with the newly implanted eye, molding it, changing it to suit its hosts' needs. With precise execution the cursed eye 'turned' off and it made it look like Naruto's natural eye, as though Itachi never did the deed to begin with.

There, now the brat won't have Chakra exhaustion, even with me helping him that damn eye will drain him quickly. The entity said, if the brat ever knows about his new gift, there's no telling what he'll do with it, which is why I have no intention on telling him, I'll be damned if I allow him to master that wretched eye. The entity growled, of course he can still unknowingly activate it, but that's no concern for it, as long as he never figures out he has it, its okay with that, And knowing who his family is, I imagine he'll be able to use that thing once each day.

The entity went back to sleep, it wondered what will happen now that his container has that eye?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Galan (UN: neoblack at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/AQFV8NX6D-Naruto-of-the-Kotoamatsukami