*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. More choices
  2. More choices
  3. Pick a story
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/1848610-More-choices
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1623806
Extra stories of mine collected into one due to not having room for any more.
This choice: more choices  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

More choices

    by: Starfighter364
Story Nine: Naruto of the Kotoamatsukami.

Itachi implants Shisui's remaining Sharingan inside of Naruto instead of his crow after killing the clan, hoping to help keep Naruto safe. Kurama discovers it, and decides to alter it to be natural to him, so that he can turn it off, and won't run the risk of Chakra exhaustion. Naruto does not realize he has it, and will occasionally activate it unknowingly in order to alter people to act as he desires them to. Since he has the blood of the Senju clan in his veins, it can activate once a day (not necessarily will), although no more.

Story Ten: Unexpected consequences.

The enemy of a male main character tries to harm/kill/take advantage of the character by stealing the body of a female friend of his who is in love with him. This backfires, and before the deed can be pulled off, the person who stole the body falls in love due to the body's intense feelings of love overpowering them. The girls willpower will be added to their own, so that the same can't happen again if they take another body.

You have the following choices:

1. Naruto of the Kotoamatsukami

2. Unexpected consequences

3. More choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Starfighter364 (UN: starfighter364 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Starfighter364 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623806-Starfighter364s-Misc-Stories/cid/1848610-More-choices