*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623760-How-to-Fix-a-Swapped-Family/cid/801800-still-more-background
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by boyer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1623760
A family that's been swapped lives their lives and tries to return to normal.
This choice: still more background  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

still more background

    by: Unknown
Mom and Dad used the entire school break to help us out as much as possible and become comfortable with their own new bodies. When school started up that fall both were having fun and quickly began to excel in their studies, so much so that they had to really try and ‘dumb’ themselves down. It wouldn’t do to have two average students come back from summer break and suddenly appear to be geniuses. Within a week they had managed to come down to a more ‘normal’ grade average.


Now I don’t want it to seem as if everything was perfect in our swapped up world, because it wasn’t. As I had mentioned there was several times that I thought Sis was going to be fired.
Oh I didn’t mention that the business Dad worked for was owned by my grandma, so really I don’t think anything would have truly happened, but she did make mistakes. Really it was bound to happen, she was only seven at the time, her math and verbal skills were not that great. Grandma was able to pull a few strings and pass it off as stress related, which helped. Then Sis crashed the car, nobody got hurt except the car, but she did get a ticket for careless driving. Dad wasn’t happy about that, he had a perfect driving record until then, but what are you going to do. I had my share of mistakes at first also, errors in recording monies in the checking account, missing payments on some things. But like always Grandma was there to help.

You’re probably wondering how come Grandma knew about this and was helping. Well it was her husband, my grandpa, or now father-in-law’s machine that caused this. Dad, now stuck as a pre-pubescent girl, was doing what he could, when he could to try and decipher the machine to get us back to normal. Now six years later and we are all still in the same bodies and trying to live our lives.

You have the following choices:

1. More in the background

2. More explaining on the mistakes

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
boyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1623760-How-to-Fix-a-Swapped-Family/cid/801800-still-more-background