*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Down the Rabbit Hole
  2. Exploring Wonderland
  3. Alice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/933061-Down-the-Rabbit-Hole
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: A Rabbit Hole  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Down the Rabbit Hole

    by: howdyboy
Sora decided to help Alice find the white rabbit, to her delight. They walked through the forest until the came out to a hilltop clearing.
"Where could he be?" asked Sora. Meanwhile, Alice was knelt down, searching the horizon. Suddenly, she spotted something.
"There!" Alice shouted, she grabbed Sora's arm and pulled him with her, running down the hill, "Come on!" Sora ran after Alice until they reached the bottom of the hill. there was no one there.
"Uh," Sora uttered, "Where is he?" Alice, on the other hand, was looking at something.
"Oh, I didn't see him," explained Alice, "But look," she pointed down to a rabbit hole.
"You think he's inside?" asked Sora. Alice smirked at him.
"Only one way to find out," she said. With that, Alice knelt down towards the rabbit hole and began to crawl inside, arms first. Sora watched as her upper-body disappeared into the hole, then her torso. Sora was surprised she could make it through such a slim fit. Or could she?
Alice had stopped entering the hole. Her legs began kicking around.
"Something wrong?" asked a worried Sora.
"I'm stuck!" whined Alice. her cry was faint, but Sora could make it out. It seems that the hole got to tight and Alice's hips could not fit. to make matters worst, she couldn't even slip out! "Please help me!"

Sora instantly grabbed one of Alice's ankles in desperation to get her out. He pulled and pulled... but it was no use. Alice's legs stopped kicking in a manner of exhaustion, they were just sticking out, diagonally, in the air.
Suddenly, Sora found himself staring at Alice's legs; they were so helpless, perfect for anybody to... have their way with them. Sora smirked.


What happens next?

You have the following choice:

1. Sora takes off Alice's shoes and tights while she's helpless in the hole!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/933061-Down-the-Rabbit-Hole