*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1003968-Alice---Barefoot-and-Defenseless
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Sora takes off Alice's shoes and tights while she's helpless in the hole!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Alice - Barefoot and Defenseless

    by: Unknown
Unable to resist his fetish, Sora's heart began pounding like mad as he put serious thought into what he was about to do. "She shouldn't be too upset about this," Sora thought to himself, "After all, she does owe me and said she'd help if I need anything."

Upon completion of that thought, Sora tugged at the left shoe of Alice, which came off without much struggle.
"Uh? My shoe." Alice muttered from inside the rabit hole, srunching her foot.
What a sight this was for Sora! Even through her tights, he could see the succulence of Alice's foot. Muttering a quick apology to her, Sora started tugging on her right foot, and off came that shoe as well. Alice said something, but her voice was too distorted for Sora to make any sense of what she said. Something about her feet are sensitive and be careful?
"Sorry, Alice. I was trying to pull you out and your shoes came off. I'll just leave them off so I can get a better grip to pull you out." he said. Truth be told, it wasn't the exact case. But with careful planning, it did look that way. Sora had a great view of Alice's slightly concealed feet now, and fell head over heels in love with them (LOL, Sorry about the pun there) Since she couldn't see, or protest against him for that matter, Sora decided to take this chance to sniff her feet. He leaned in and dug his nose between her toes, then took a deep whiff. Alice's foot twitched a little as he did. "She really does have sensitive feet." Sora thought, taking another whiff. The tights were a very nice "sweat collector" to put it simply, as they soaked up Alice's foot sweat and held the scent in. And she must have been in those shoes for quite a while, considering they were moist. Suddenly Sora came up with another dark plan to satisfy his fetish.

"Alice, I'm uh... going to pull these tights off to give a little more space to try sliding you out." he said. Alice thrashed uselessly a little, yelling in muffled protests, but quickly subsided. As soon as she did, Sora reached up to her thighs and pulled her tights down to her ankles and off her feet. She was wearing black panties, but nothing special. Sora took a moment to smell the feet of the tights once more when he dropped them... and his jaw too for that matter... when he got a good look at Alice's now bare feet. They looked about size5, smooth, soft, and delicious!


Beginning to sweat a little, Sora decided on what to do next in his fetish dream-come-true...

You have the following choices:

1. Sora licks Alice's feet and toes

*Noteb*
2. Sora tickle's Alice's feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1003968-Alice---Barefoot-and-Defenseless