*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Alice
  2. Go Find a Disney Girl!
  3. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/933038-Alice
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Alice (Alice in Wonderland)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Alice

    by: howdyboy
Sora arrived in Wonderland. He went down the rabbit hole and recollected all of the memories he had there. He remembered drinking the elixirs to grow small. He remembered the Cheshire Cat. He then remembered fighting the Red Queen's card soldiers and rescuing Alice from execution.
"Alice," Sora said to himself, reaching the ground below, "I wonder what happened to her." The last thing he could remember about Alice was her and the other Princesses of Heart in Hallow Bastion. She was about two years younger than Sora. She had long, thick, blonde hair in which she tied a black bow. She wore a blue dress with a white pinafore, along with white tights and black Mary Jane shoes. The thought of Alice in those tights and shoes intrigued him even more.

Sora made his way through Wonderland by shrinking himself and going through the talking door. He then wandered through the landscape, hoping to find Alice. After nearly an hour of searching, Sora finally spotted her within the Lotus Forest.
"Hey, Alice," Sora said walking up to her. Alice turned, confused at first, but then realized who it was.
"Oh?" she said startled, then smiled, "Why hello there, Sora. How are you?"
"I'm okay," he replied.
"What brings you back to Wonderland?" she asked.
"Oh," Sora thought, "I was just in the neighborhood and thought I should visit. Nothing much."
"Well, delightful," cheered Alice in her 'lady-like' manner, "You know, I never was able to thank you for saving me from the Red Queen a while back. Nor when you helped me at that dreadful Hallow Bastion. If you need anything, just let me know." She giggled. there actually was something Sora wanted; her feet. But maybe it was too soon to be requesting something like that.
"Okay, thanks," Sora replied. Alice smiled.
"So, what would you like to do while you are here?" Alice asked, "We could go exploring. Or, I can thank you for saving me, twice." Alice giggled.


What does Sora choose?

You have the following choices:

1. Sora goes exploring with her.

2. Sora decides to have Alice repay him... with her feet!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/933038-Alice