*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1069209-The-Research-Begins
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: "Of course!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The "Research" Begins

    by: howdyboy
"Of course!" Sora said with a big smile, super excited about Jane's offer.
"Fabulous," she said, "Well, why don't we get started then..." Suddenly, without warning, Jane rose up her feet and placed them on the table in front of Sora, giving him a great view of her soles and toes. They had a little bit of dirt from walking around the jungle barefoot, but Sora didn't mind. In fact, Sora was thrilled; He couldn't believe his eyes! There in front of him were the feet of Jane Porter. He couldn't help but stare at them, trying his best not to lunge at them. Jane crossed her legs and began taking notes.
"Well, Sora," she began, "how do my feet make you feel?"
"Um," Sora was nervous. "E-excited." Jane gave him a puzzled look; she'd never heard anything like this at all.

"Why do they that?" she asked.
"I dunno," Sora responded. "B-because I like them? They are very pretty." Jane smiled upon hearing this, it was the first compliment she'd gotten on her feet ever since she came to the jungle.
"Why thank you, Sora," said a cheerful Jane. "What, may I ask, do you like about them?"

Sora paused for a moment, he's never been asked what he liked about a lady's feet before.
"Well, I really like your soles. They look very soft. And... Your heels look nice too... and..." nervous, Sora looked at Jane's toes, "Your toes! Uh- I mean... your toes look very cute and nice. In fact, I think the undertoes might be my favorite part of the feet."
Sora looked back at Jane, who was intriguingly taking notes on what Sora just said. She wasn't flattered or even freaked out, she was a ttal professional who only saw this as scientific research, which gave Sora some hope.
"Marvelous," she said, jotting down with her pencil. "Now, do my feet make you nervous in anyway?" she asked, concerned. Sora nodded. After all, he did have a foot fetish. "Really?" said Jane. "Hmmm... how about when I do this?" Jane then began wiggling, flexing, and spreading her toes on the table for Sora to see. Sora, however, could only stare and watch like a hungry dog as the beautiful researcher unknowingly teased him with her feet. This was too much for him to handle! He continued to stare at her toes. "You alright, Sora?
Sora snapped out of it.
"Uhh, yes. I'm fine."
Jane gave him a concerned look and continued to scribble in her notebook.

After a few minutes of Sora looking at her feet, Jane looked back at him, ready to move forward with the research.
"Well Sora," she said, "I think its time we move on with the study. Is there anything you'd like to do with my feet that intrigues you?"

Sora's eyes widened; there was a bunch of things he wanted to do with Jane's feet. He stared at her toes again, not wanting to tell Jane of his desires.
"Its okay, Sora," said Jane, who noticed Sora's nervousness. "It's only for research. I'm sure whatever you'd like to do, I won't mind." She smiled.


Well what did Sora want to do?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tickle her feet

2. Smell her feet

*Noteb*
3. Lick her feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 howdyboy (UN: butthead92 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1069209-The-Research-Begins