*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Smell Her Feet
  2. The "Research" Begins
  3. Jane Porter
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1069820-Smell-Her-Feet
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1607943
Sora travels the worlds of Kingdom Hearts in search of girls' feet.
This choice: Smell her feet  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Smell Her Feet

    by: V
"I'd like to smell your feet.." was the thought that came out of Sora's mouth.

"Capital idea, Sora. Let's see how your sense of smell enhances or diminishes these feelings." Jane took a couple of notes in her notebook as Sora moved his face towards Jane's feet.

Sora leaned his face in and dug his nose into Jane's right set of toes. She wiggled her toes as he took a huge inhale. They smelled intoxicating, Sora was sent to heaven as he breathed in the scent of feet with that slight twinge of dirt.

Sora was getting soo excited! He couldn't believe he was actually smelling Jane's feet! He moves his nose all along them, sniffing under her toes and working up and down her soles, making sure not an inch of her feet went unsmelt.

"So how do you feel?" Jane asked as if she wasn't having her foot dug into by Sora's nose.

"It's amazing, I love it, the smell makes me want to...want to..." Sora was nervous to finish the statement.

"Want to what? Please Sora, this could be important, we can't stop this research exercise now. she stared at Sora with her pen glued to the notebook she was holding, waiting for more information.


What does Sora want to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Taste her feet?

*Noteb*
2. Something else???

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 V (UN: vonstar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
howdyboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1607943-Kingdom-Hearts-Foot-Fetish/cid/1069820-Smell-Her-Feet