*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Growth of the Amazon
  2. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1596197-Wonder-Woman-GTS/cid/931117-Growth-of-the-Amazon
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1596197
In this story, Wonder Woman, will become the bigger heroine never appeared .... literally.
This choice: Nuclear Radiation.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Growth of the Amazon

    by: brss1313
The day was like any other, wonder woman had stopped a bank robbery, destroyed a giant robot and stopped a crazy scientist from turning everyone on earth into cows.

That is until a monstrous lizard like creature appeared in San Fransisco. It was huge, at leat 500ft tall and was leaving a path of destruction in its wake. Superman and many of the other heroes were busy elsewhere and wonder woman wasn't sure if she could handle this herself.

Meanwhile the military was also taking action seeing that the monster wasn't harmed by tanks, helicopters, or gun fire they decided to launch a neuclear missle at it.
When it launched wonder woman knew that it would oblitherate the entire city so on its way down she flew up and managed to redirect it so it would land not far from the city.

As the missile came down the blast shook the earth, a bright light flashed and wonder woman was hit by a shockwave and thrown to the ground.

After a while she came back into conscioucness and found that she landed in the enormous crater.
Just then she noticed that the tree around her (or at least what was left of them) seemed alot smaller, she looked down and say her body expanding at a fast pace, she was growing! it wasn't long until she towered over the skyscrapers of the nearby city. She looked down and saw tiny people running in the streets, they were like ants.

You have the following choices:

1. go into the city and fight the monster

*Noteb*
2. fly away, you might hurt someone with your new gigantic size

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brss1313 (UN: dracobrssgts at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lawrence84 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1596197-Wonder-Woman-GTS/cid/931117-Growth-of-the-Amazon