*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/1815491-The-start-of-a-downhill-spiral-upwards
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1591729
Add, get 500+ points if the chapter is well written!
This choice: Zeinab takes it, using it to boost her size to do better with volleyball.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The start of a downhill spiral upwards

    by: Harley q
Zeinab stood there motionless in the garden with the strange orb still griped in her hands for what seemed like a life time, the knowledge of the orbs power and capabilities and what the orbs power has done to her and her sisters was still flowing through her mind. Zeinab was brought back to reality as she felt something warm slowly flowing down her cheeks, a bit dazed and unsure of what was going on other than the fact that her and her sisters growth wasn't some unlucky draw of the genetics pool but the unlucky draw of the property market the young amazon wiped away away her tears with her left arm. Zeinab wasn't sure how long or way she was crying, maybe it was because all that shes accomplished with her passion volleyball was thanks to some rock not her natural ability, maybe it was because if it wasn't for this rock growing up and life in general wouldn't have be as hard as it is. Life for Zeinab isn't always the happy life she always wanted growing up, being a tall girl was at times hard for Zeinab as she never truly felt comfortable with her own body something that her sisters never experienced sure they to at one point been made fun of but unlike Zeinab her sisters were less prone to stubbornness having a more passive approach to life not letting a few mean words get them down and as such they have a lot more friends than Zeinab dose not that it really bothered her,if she she did she would never show it being stubborn and all. Zeinab just looked at the strange red orb in her hand completely at a loss of what to do with it.

"this little thing is reason that i never had a real boyfriend, the reason for all the hard ships in me and my sisters lives but its also the reason for my volleyball career"

Zeinab was at a real cross roads on what to do with this rock of growth but before she could dwell on it further she was interrupted by her little sister Mariam

"hey sis i was just wonder....hey whats that" Mariam said pointing at the red orb in her older sisters hand

"what..this...is..err..." Zeinab was at yet another cross road trying to decide whether or not to tell her sister that her uncontrollable growth was because of this little red rock in her hands.

"its err a new ornament i got today at the mall i thought it would go well next to my bed" Zeinab lied, deciding that it was best to keep the truth to herself.

"so what did you want to ask me" Zeinab was desperately trying to get the conversation and her sisters attention away from the red orb in her hands.

"whatever, i was wondering if i could borrow your old shoes none of mine are fitting right again"

This was a common occurrence as the eldest and tallest of all the sisters and the fact their parents don't believe in wasteful spending all Zeinab's old clothes where past down from sister to sister.

"i'm sorry Mariam but Amani has all my old shoes apart from me she dose have the biggest feet after all" Zeinab answered with a smile

"oh ok" Mariam said sounding a little sad

"hey whats wrong" Zeinab was worried about her sister ever since her trip to the doctors she's been....a little off

"its just....."

"come on i'm your sister you can tell me"

"its just i'm tired Zeinab"

"tired of what?"

"of this" Mariam said gesturing towards her bare-feet "out growing everything, getting taller all the time, did Layla tell you the doctor says i'm going to grow to be over 7 feet tall, 7 feet tall Zeinab i don't want to be that tall" tears were falling down Mariam's cheeks

"hey its ok" Zeinab hugged her sister " i think your growths just about stopped" Zeinab said as she looked at the red orb in her left hand

"i hope your right"

"of course i'm right, now I've got things to do, don't forget to ask Amani about getting some new shoes"

with that Zeinab left her sister in the garden to figure out what to do with the orb, but it was getting pretty late so she decided make it tomorrows problem and head to her room,once Zeinab was in her room she placed the orb on her bed side cabinet next to her head and proceeded to change in to something more comfortable which consisted of nothing more than a old baby blue tank top that stopped just above her belly button and a old pair of pink and white pajama bottoms which just like the tank top was a few sizes to small stopping a few inches away from her ankles. Zeinab looked at her self in the mirror and sighed at her reflection, well at least the parts of her that can be seen, her head was missing from the picture something she was used to.but what she could see was her impressive figure forged by many years of volleyball playing and training. her mixed feelings review of her body was interrupted by the call of her mom at her door.

"Zeinab can i come in"

"yeah come on in"

Zeinab's mom walked in and immediately disapproved of her daughters choice of clothing
"Zeinab do you really have to dress like a whore at home as well do you lack shame"

Zeinab was sick of her parents judgments of her and how she dressed and how she went about life.
"god mom really, this again cant you just accept this is how i dress"

"how can i, when you bring shame to me and your farther dressing like that and now your sisters are following close behind"

" well its not like we have a choice, do you think i want to always wear ill fitting clothes all the time, but i don't know if you've noticed mom but i'm not what you call normal sized am i, finding clothes that fit and look good isn't easy"

"hhmm whatever Zeinab you got a letter today, here"

And with that Zeinab's mom left the room leaving her alone to read the letter. Zeinab looked at the letter and saw that it was from the college where she attended and played for. curious to see what it was about she opened it with such force she almost ripped the letter inside...

Dear miss Bhatia
we regret to inform you that you will from this point on now be on the reserved team we hope you still want to be part of the team as you are a vital player.
yours sincerely coach S. Haythem


Zeinab was left stunned, she had worked so hard this year tying to get noticed by head hunters but more importantly the Olympic scouters. how could she ever be able to make a name for herself sitting on the bench watching the game. it was then that Zeinab realized that if she had been benched then someone would have to take her place on the field. Rushing over to her laptop that sat on top of her desk in the corner of her room and quickly logging on and getting up the college volley ball teams official website.

"ok lets see here......... new girl Lucy Cooke takes the college volleyball world by storm at only 17 Lucy already has a impressive number of wins under her belt well Lucy lets take a closer look at you"

Clicking on Lucy's name brought Zeinab to her profile page
Name: Lucy Cooke
age:17
Ethnicity:white
studies:sports and history
likes:spending time with her boyfriend and Braking Bad
height: 6'8"

"6'8" that's it!, she's three inches taller than me, that's way she gets to play and i'm benched"

In truth Lucy was probably more skilled at volleyball than Zeinab is but her stubborn personality wouldn't let her see it that way .
"so they only let tall girls play do they? well how fortuitous that i happened to stumble across something that makes people grow taller"

Zeinab stopped her current train of thought as soon as the words came out her mouth the realization that she would be willingly making her self taller something that, to her, was the source of all her problems did she really want to be taller, she took one last look at her laptop screen to see the girl who stopping her from reaching the top and her mind was made she was doing to do it allow the strange red orb to grow her taller, which in her mind means better skilled.

"But what about my sisters surely they shouldn't have too suffer growing any more just because i needed to, no the shouldn't and they wont because thanks to the knowledge the orb gave me i know how to keep it from effecting my sisters all i need to do is.....






*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Harley q (UN: harleyq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/1815491-The-start-of-a-downhill-spiral-upwards