*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/1816228-Establishing-connection
by apoo
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1591729
Add, get 500+ points if the chapter is well written!
This choice: link with it (requires blood)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Establishing connection

    by: Harley q
"But what about my sisters surely they shouldn't have too suffer growing any more just because i need to, no they shouldn't and they wont because thanks to the knowledge the orb gave me i know how to keep it from effecting my sisters all i need to do is.... add a few drops of my blood to the orb"

It was when Zeinab fist came in to contact with the strange red orb she fond in the garden outside her house that she was instantly instilled with all of the knowledge the strange orb had to offer embedding her with the knowledge that it was the orb that is causing Zeinab and her sisters seemingly unfair and never ending growth, especially when it came to Mariam, but thankfully the orb also gave Zeinab the knowledge of how to control and direct the flow of energy that the orb gives out all she needed to was spill a few drops of her blood on to the orb forever linking the two. Linking with the orb allowed Zeinab to be the sole benefactor of the orb's growing energy, adding her blood infused her with the orb that all the of the energy that the orb produces went straight in to Zeinab no matter how far away she was from the orb or it from her. Zeinab's conviction for growth was absolute she didn't care about how growing taller for a unknown length of time maybe forever might effect her in the future or maybe she just refused to let her self think about it, life was hard enough at her current height of 6'5" she couldn't even imagine what life would be like at lets say 8'5", the only thing serving as her saving grace was by linking with the orb her growth would be...somewhat slowed down but not by much. So it was then not even five minutes after finding out that some girl three inches taller than her had stolen her rightful place on the volleyball court that Zeinab found her self standing over the orb with her left hand hovering over it her index finger sticking out ready to offer up some of the blood that swells within, her right hand held a sewing needle that she acquired from her moms room hanging only few centimeters away from plunging in to her finger and forever linking her to the strange red orb possibly cursing her with everlasting growth. Zeinab took a deep breath before taken one last look at her laptop screen and at the face of the girl that stole her dream, the girl that drove her to making her self even taller and she knew it had to be done , unknown to Lucy Cooke she was now Zeinab's arch-rival whether she liked it or not.
Without hesitation Zeinab plunged the sewing needle in to her finger, her face tightening with the sharp pain she felt in her finger, slowly and carefully she removed the needle from her finger a small amount of blood began to make itself known Zeinab looked at the laptop screen one last time to give her the drive and courage to truly go through with her plan and Lucy's smug face smiling back at her mocking her was all the convincing she needed to go through with her plan. Stretching out her arm so that her hand was over the orb Zeinab took a deep breath and began to squeeze a few drops of her blood on to the orb forever linking her to it, the world suddenly went in to slow motion as she watched the drop of her blood leave her finger and fall for what seemed like forever until it finally reached its destination, the orb, and sealing Zeinab's fate forever. She stood there and watched as her blood was slowly absorbed by the orb, suddenly the orb started to glow and Zeinab could feel the orbs presence inside of her it was like nothing she had ever felt before it was like she could take on the world. With each passing second the orbs glow grew brighter and brighter and the overwhelming felling of everlasting energy and power filled Zeinab's body until it didn't just as soon as the glowing stared had it no sooner ended and with it Zeinab collapsed on her bed and past out.

A few hours later-
Zeinab's once seemingly lifeless body began to stir once again, her eyes slowly beginning to open allowing the light of a new day to strike her yet un-adjusted eyes

"argh god dam sun urh....my head what happened last night?"

Zeinab slowly began to wake up with a headache that could rival the worst of hangovers, all of the events that transpired the previous night where all a blur, Zeinab began to sit her self up right on her bed rubbing the sides of her head trying to figure out what happened last night. Zeinab looked around her room trying to locate something that will jog her memory but there was nothing..well until she turned her head to the right where she saw the strange red orb she found in her garden the other day sat on top of her bed side cabinet, as soon as she saw the orb all of the events that happened yesterday day rushing back to her. Zeinab quickly rushed out of bed.

" oh my god i remember everything"

Zeinab didn't know what to feel and how could she having basically signed away any chance of normality she will ever have.
"but it will all be worth it" she told her self "when i take the stand under the Olympic rings in front of the whole world to collect the gold medal for volleyball no one will care how tall i am ever again" something that deep down she knew was a lie but for now a lie she was more than happy to accept.

she smiled to her self walking over to where the orb sat and picked it up, giving it a close inspection Zeinab could almost see her blood in side the crystal like construct. just then there was a knock on the door causing Zeinab to drop the orb on her right foot.

"argh son of mmmm" Zeinab muffled to her self

"Hey Ze its Amani you ok in there?"

it was Zeinab's younger sister Amani, Amani was the smallest of all the sisters,and now thanks to Zeinab's link with the orb always will be, standing at a low height of 5'9" she didn't even make it to the six foot mark. it was something that was received with mixed feelings with the Bhatia sisters, sometimes the other sisters were jealous of how small she was never having to go through the struggles they all go through and sometimes Amani feels left out and forgotten like she was the runt of the pack especially when all the sisters where together and the difference in height was made clear.

"yeah i'm fine" Zeinab answered as she limped her way to the door opening it she looked down to see a puzzled look on Amani's face.

"what?" Zeinab asked confused and a little annoyed because now her foot hurt

"n.nothing you just look...different somehow i cant quite place it"

Amani just stared up at her sister Zeinab who was in no mood for her sisters weirdness right now thanks to the pain in her foot.

"Amani what do you want?"

"oh right yeah, i was wondering if you could take me to the cinema there's a film showing that i really want to see?"

Zeinab loved going to the cinema it was place where no one cared how tall she was, no rude comment made to a friend, no one asking her stupid questions like "wow how tall are you" or the worst one of all "can i have a photo with you" that one question made Zeinab feel like a freak, but once she wins that gold medal people wont ask because she's tall but because she won gold at the Olympics.

"sure i'l take you just give me a hour to get dressed and i'l meet you by the car"

"ok thanks"
And with that Amani was off and the door closed along with her.

"ok then i better get dressed"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Zeinab has problems with her clothes

*Noteb*
2. skip to the cinema

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Harley q (UN: harleyq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
apoo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1591729-Female-Growth-Fantasy/cid/1816228-Establishing-connection