*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/991631-Make-Melinda-a-flatpack-girl
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: Make Melinda a flatpack girl!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Make Melinda a flatpack girl!

    by: Unknown
"I have an idea. But you have to trust me" I said.
"Sure!" She smiled.

You opened up the section on 'flatpack' and quickly skimmed the documentation which was nice and brief. Fixing the sliders in a position you liked, you made it so that the 'zip' in question would always be over whatever clothes she wore. Also, only you and her would know about it.

Applying the features, that annoying box came up again:

"Warning! The following features will require an unnatural alteration to the DNA of subject: "Melinda"

- Becoming a Flatpack Person

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you want to do this? Resultant change may cause eratic behaviour in subject
- Yes
- No
- Yes, do not show this message again
"

You clicked on the "Yes, do not show this message again" button and there was a light shimmer behind Melinda for a split second.
"Do you feel any different?" You asked her.
"Nope" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Okay, do me a favour, stand up and turn around" YOu instructed. She nodded and did so. The zip was clearly visible. "You trust me?"

"Yes" She said. You pulled the zip down, Melinda didn't even flinch, as if she hadn't felt it. The inside of Melinda had clearly gone, replaced only by a clear space. You put one foot in first, then next in. It was amazing, your feet and legs fitted perfectly into Melinda's legs. They squashed into the perfect position.
"Hey! My legs feel werid!" She commented.
You then pushed the rest of yourself in, your head fitting into hers.

"Okay. Hey Melinda, it's me. I made you a 'flatpack' girl, now I can literally enter your body and control it!" You explained, using Melinda's mouth.
"What?" She asked, suprised. "Oh, that is so cool!"
"Yea! I can even use your muscles as well!"
"Wait, does that mean I lose full control?" She asked, suddenly a bit worried.

"No, the documentation said that you always have dominant control" You said.
"Okay. Faar, this feels werid, it's like I am talking to myself!"

You laughed as Melinda, and sat back down at your laptop, opening the screen back up.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/991631-Make-Melinda-a-flatpack-girl