*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/1049138-See-what-other-random-functions-you-can-find
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1565692
Tired of not being in control? This is your chance to chance your life!
This choice: See what other random functions you can find...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

See what other random functions you can find...

    by: Serene
You looked further into her settings and found something interesting, anyone that sees Melinda will become instantly attracted regardless of gender. You checked the box and decided to take a stroll. As you walked you saw many people to remember, a female jogger with nice curves, a male body builder, a teenage girl that followed you around and boy that kept appearing in front of you. You and Melinda led the last two home and let them in. You led them to the bed where Melinda took over and stripped seductively then lay down on the bed with her legs apart prone for sex. The boy climbed over, pulled down his pants and slid his cock in. A shudder ran down your spine as you felt Melinda get penetrated. The pleasure was more than you could bear and you pulled the girl to you, pulled off her shirt, and slid your feminine hands into her bra. She moaned with pleasure and began to do the same to you. The combined assault on your senses stopped you cold but Melinda pressed on instead. She fucked the two fans until you could only join in her moans of pleasure.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bring in more people

*Noteb*
2. Do more as flatpack Melinda

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Serene (UN: username32 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Neokatri has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1565692-Master-PC-The-interactive/cid/1049138-See-what-other-random-functions-you-can-find