*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/798419-Youll-shrink-and-grow-6-inches-at-a-t
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1563819
Sean can shrink or grow anywhere from 6 feet to 1 inch tall, thanks to an experiment!
This choice: "You'll shrink and grow 6 inches at a time."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"You'll shrink and grow 6 inches at a t...

    by: Unknown
"You'll shrink 6 inches every time someone says the word shrink" Dr. Sanders said, laughing at how Sean winced as he lost another half a foot. "And, you'll gain those inches back every time someone else says the word grow." Sean felt his clothes get less baggy again, he still had to hold his pants up though. "Now, any other questions?"

"Uh, yes..." Sean said looking up at the Doctor.

"Oh! Right. Grow!" Dr. Sanders said, making Sean return to his normal six foot high self.

Sean exited Dr.Sanders' office quickly, not wanting the good doctor to make him shrink again.

He got in his car and drove to...

You have the following choices:

1. Back to his house

2. To his girlfriends house.

3. To His friend Brian's house

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/798419-Youll-shrink-and-grow-6-inches-at-a-t