*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/887433-To-his-girlfriends-house
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1563819
Sean can shrink or grow anywhere from 6 feet to 1 inch tall, thanks to an experiment!
This choice: To his girlfriends house.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

To his girlfriends house.

    by: skazz
He didn't have much incident in the car, except for a psychiatrist radio that shrank him a foot, but he quickly turned that off.
Finally he got to his girlfriend's house. He knocked on the dark-stained wood. Luckily his girlfriend answered it.
"hey my big..." she cut herself off, lowering her eyesight to to Sean, "Man?"
"Hey Jessica, you're looking extra beautiful today" he said, trying to change the subject.Sean's girlfriend was five feet tall with D-cup breasts and a beautiful face that could knock any man dead.
"What happened to you you're...small" Sean winced, happy she didn't say the s-word. he quickly pushed her into the house and up into her room. he closed the door behind him.
"ok, Jessica look" he said "I accepted an experiment where i shrink and grow when people say shrink and grow, if i make a daily blog, i get paid for this" Jessica gasped, Sean just told her the best thing she had ever heard. She had always had a fantasy where she towered over Sean, doing what ever she wanted to him.
"so you grow if i say grow" she said, returning Sean to his full six feet, "and shrink when i say shrink" Sean went down to Jessica's size. Sean decided he wasn't comfortable being small at the moment and said,
"Jessica, could you please say grow two more times" Jessica...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. complied to his request

2. wanted him smaller

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 skazz (UN: rereadthis132 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/887433-To-his-girlfriends-house