*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/697061-Sean-shrinks-when-he-hears-the-words-shrink-and
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Teen · #1563819
Sean can shrink or grow anywhere from 6 feet to 1 inch tall, thanks to an experiment!
This choice: Sean shrinks when he hears the words shrink and grow.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sean shrinks when he hears the words shrink and...

    by: scriptboy
Dr. Sanders turned to Sean.

"Get off the table and stand before me."

Sean slid off the metal table and stood right in front of the doctor.

"When someone says the words shrink..."

Suddenly, Sean was overcome by a tingling feeling. His body began to dwindle while the tingling continued. Everything around him started to grow bigger, including the doctor! Within a few seconds, it seemed as if he had lost a few inches in height!

"...and grow..." the doctor continued.

Sean felt that tingling again! This time, he felt his body increase in height! Very slowly, he grew back to his original height of six feet.

"...your height will change accordingly!"

"Wow!" Sean replied. "How much will I... err... shrink?"

"Of course, if YOU say the word, nothing happens to you." the doctor explained.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1563819-Slowly-Shrinking-Sean/cid/697061-Sean-shrinks-when-he-hears-the-words-shrink-and