*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558256-Tickle-University/cid/UB23D6M6M-surprise-Johanna-and-give-her-a-tickle-in-the-s
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1558256
Get into a ticklish situation in your freshman year at college.
This choice: surprise Johanna and give her a tickle in the school gym.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

surprise Johanna and give her a tickle in the s...

    by: GreninjaWritez
After that fun Art class and a brief tickle session with Angela, your curiosity has been piqued with the Art class teacher Johanna. She looked to be fairly young woman, mid to late twenties if she is a teacher here. She was certainly an interesting figure, she taught an art class where the bodies are the canvas after all. She had beautiful blue hair tied up in a ponytail with pink staining on the tip of it, she had piercing blue eyes and wore an interesting pair of clothes. She wore a tank top and an art smok along with short shorts and pink sneakers with socks. Needless to say, you wanted to find out more about this intriguing character.

After looking around the school grounds, running into plenty of pretty ladies you manage to find the interesting teacher in the school gym of all places, right in the middle, all alone with just a canvas with her painting something with a brush being held by her toes as she paints is a strange manner. She seems to be entranced in her own work and haven't caught attention of you entering the facility. You decide it would be funny to surprise the teacher as she is sucked in her work since you have the opportunity. You sneak right behind her as she impressively swipes her paintbrush with her feet to create something of a masterpiece. When she decides to stretch her arms up to show her bare, hairless armpits you strike! You swiftly dance your fingers onto her underarms to get a cute ticklish response.

"Aiyieee! Nohoho!! Ihihi'm pahahainting!" she giggles, jamming your fingers in her smooth armpits. She struggles to control her paintbrush as it goes out of control splattering paint all over the canvas. "Ihihi cahahan't pahahaint lihihike this." she squeals girlishly as she squirms around until she finally trips over. You step back as the teacher gets up with a mad pouty face, now you've done it. She glances at her painting believing it to be ruined, however a look of adoration overcomes her face as she smiles seeing this painting turn out better than expected as the sporadic movements and splatters of the paintbrush actually enhanced the piece.

"Woah, this actually look amazing, y'know maybe I should add being tickled while painting to enhance the natural reactions of the body while working." It looked as though all of her previous anger had dissipated, thank god. "Next time, if you wanted to do that, just ask, you're lucky that this happened." she stated with a grin on her face as she walks up towards you. "So I'd imagine you came to me for more than just tickling me as a prank." she says looking at you with an introspective glance.

You explain that you want to know more about the major tasks, she answers with, "It is in the syllabus, but if you want me to explain it, we explore different body parts and what we do with them in art, this will always be with partners, and the final project will be a full body painting in your underwear." It was quite informative, you still want to find out more about her as you were quite intrigued by her. You ask if she is going to be the subject at all.

"Well I think if I join in it is very fun, so I will join in on class activities as I did today. However I am up for 1 on 1 painting sessions whether it be me or you painting each other for extra credit." A devious smile appeared on her face as she grabbed a paintbrush. This was quite the interesting development, it was quite an enticing offer, what will you do..?

You have the following choices:

1. Paint on the teacher

*Noteb*
2. Let the teacher paint on you

*Noteb*
3. Get Angela to join in on extra credit

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GreninjaWritez (UN: greninjawrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carnivore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558256-Tickle-University/cid/UB23D6M6M-surprise-Johanna-and-give-her-a-tickle-in-the-s