*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558256-Tickle-University/cid/JGHSQZHCJ-Paint-on-the-teacher
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1558256
Get into a ticklish situation in your freshman year at college.
This choice: Paint on the teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Paint on the teacher

    by: GreninjaWritez
You decide that you want to show off your painting skills by painting on the teacher herself, plus extra credit on the first day, way to go! After telling her this, she guides you back to the art room, getting a chair to sit on and taking off her smok. She rolled up her tank top to expose her belly as well as her cute outie, she lifted her arms up to further expose her hairless pits and wiggled her cute peds awaiting your first move. "This is so much fun, I love it when students take up extra credit, everyone has such a good take on what to do." she states as she waits in anticipation.

Deciding to start, you grab a small brush and a palette with various paints that Johanna was using in the gym. You get a glob of yellow paint and then slowly glide the brush down and around her left side, the cold paint and stiff bristols tracing against the ticklish flesh of the teacher cause her to flinch and wiggle a bit as she stifles a giggle. You tell her to try and not move as she nods with a smirk on her face. As you finish using up the yellow, you get a glob of orange paint next and swirl around to make a circle in the middle of the yellow coloured doodle. Johanna tries her best not to move but can't help it when she squirms. You finish it off with swipes of green paint downwards to her hip from the bottom of the yellow doodle. The teacher then looks down to her side.

"Isn't that a cute little flower. Can't wait what you are going to do next!" she replies with glee. You get a glob of purple paint next and go towards her...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Feet

*Noteb*
2. Armpits

*Noteb*
3. Belly button

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GreninjaWritez (UN: greninjawrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carnivore has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1558256-Tickle-University/cid/JGHSQZHCJ-Paint-on-the-teacher