*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Another scenerio
  2. waking up
  3. the night before
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1322277-Another-scenerio
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1555275
a fat black giantess woman
This choice: Another scenerio  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Another scenerio

    by: dude
She wakes up looking around and she's wearing flip flops, grey sweatpants and a black tank top. She gets up and starts walking towards a city but she still is in a fog. Then she comes to the city's edge smiling "o I'm gonna have fun!"

People in the city went on with there daily lives until "BOOM SMACK" "BOOM SMACK" "BOOM SMACK" people said "what the hell is that!?" as the ground shook and then they saw. The huge flip flop then higher her thick sole then her calves and thighs then her fat ass and giant breast and then hell her evil smile.

As she smiled down she lifted her huge foot then stopped she put it back down in the same spot then said "I really want to feel this!" and with that she took off her flip flops and then lifted her barefoot saying "enjoy my size 18www!" and brought down.

Panic people running seeing her immense sole lifting up then crashing down killing many. Those around her foot couldn't take the smell and puked.



What next

You have the following choices:

1. Morning routine

2. Crush some more

3. Find the white woman who called Cynthia the n word and make her pay

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1322277-Another-scenerio