*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Crush some more
  2. Another scenerio
  3. waking up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1322710-Crush-some-more
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1555275
a fat black giantess woman
This choice: Crush some more  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Crush some more

    by: dude
Looking down she saw her destruction and loved it. She lifted her other foot and brought it down crushing cars and people. Lifting her other foot she saw people crushed and plastered to her sweaty and stinky sole. People were running and screaming trying to escape from being crushed but many couldn't she crushed so many under her fat foot and loving every second of it. It was a very hot day Cynthia was sweating, people saw her ass sweating seeing it in her sweatpants. "O its hot" Cynthia said as she fanned herself. She took off her tank top tossing it on her flip flops. Taking her sweatpants everyone saw her bend over her enormous ass jiggled. Then a huge wet fart escapes her fat ass "o my bad I haven't taken my morning dump, ugh I have such bad swamp ass!" she says as she chuckled. Tossing her sweatpants with her tank top and flip flops. She squatted down grabbing some people carefully and bringing them to her face she saw that they were 10 women trying out to be cheerleaders. Cynthia smiled saying "have fun ladies" opening her practically see through panties she opens the front part and dropping 5 women and then dropping the other 5 in the back. Snapping her panties smiling and rubbing her pussy forcing the 5 women in. As this was happening a helicopter was reporting on what was happening the circled to near Cynthia's ass and they see 5 women banging on the panties and screaming.

No what

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Masterbate With the front 5 women

*Noteb*
2. Force the back 5 women to clean her swamp ass

*Noteb*
3. Continue to walk

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1322710-Crush-some-more