*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1319769-she-passed-out-from-last-night-and-is-wearing-t
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1555275
a fat black giantess woman
This choice: she passed out from last night and is wearing tight jeans a tank top and sandals  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

she passed out from last night and is wearing t...

    by: dude
She awoke in a haze and hungover. She looked around wondering where she was. "hmm where am I?" she said slowly getting up then it hit her. Without warning a huge wet smelly fart escapes her fat ass. " o god I gotta poop!" she then realizes she's 500ft tall. "wow" she's says remembering she needed to poop. She looks down lifting her huge foot to walk "where to poop?" she says.

Panic in the city people see this enormous black woman getting up and farting unbeknown to Cynthia she farted on building making it crumble. People hearing she has to poop running in all directions. Unfortunately when she lifted her foot many ran underneath it. They looked up in disbelief they saw the sole of the flip flop extremely worn out but they could make out "18www". One woman who saw it said "o my god size 18s! I have size 7s!" then Cynthia brought her foot down obliterating the people under her.

Cynthia looking at where her foot came down she smiled and said "you all should get out of the way my feet are a little big!" she laughed. Then she said "you know what this will have to work" removing her jeans exposing a bright blue g-string pulling it down people saw the blue turn to brown where it was in her ass crack.

"o my god! She's gonna poop!" some said while others said "o god she doesn't wipe?!"

Cynthia squatted down, sighed and started to push and grunt. "ugh I haven't shitted in 3 weeks!" she said

A helicopter reporting on this scene flew around her. The news woman said "o my yes she is now defecating um she seems constipated people are truly scared!"

Who's pov now?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1319769-she-passed-out-from-last-night-and-is-wearing-t