*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1328989-Cynthias-pov-She-has-an-enormous-shit
by dude
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1555275
a fat black giantess woman
This choice: Cynthia's pov. She has an enormous shit  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cynthia's pov. She has an enormous shit

    by: dude
Cynthia grunted and farted again she started to feel the huge turd come out. "this is gonna be so big!" she said as she farted. She keeps pushing the turd finally touches the ground but then it falls crushing builings and people. Another nasty fart is let go but this was wet she says "damn I love to eat Mexican and Indian food but it doesn't love me ugh!" then shit starts coming out its sludgy and heavy diarrhea and starts to rain down on people burying them in shit tombs and filling the streets up. Cynthia finally finishes and feels relieved "ah" she said. Pulling up her tight pants she struggled to get them on wiggling and shaking the city. She looks back at her pile of shit, smiling she says "you all have the honor and privilege to enjoy my pile of shit!" looking down she sees people running from her shit. "what's the matter you don't like my shit well how about my pretty little size 18 triple wide feet!" and with that she lifted her foot and crushing a group that was running from her shit, crushing them into nothing. She laughed and smiled "do my feet smell? they should I haven't showered in a week!" she continued to walk not caring where she stepped "I gonna crush you all!" she said as she crushed a bus. She squatted down grabbing people and tossing them in her mouth and swallowing. She grabbed some more and said to them "I'm gonna turn you all into poop!" she ate so many people rubbing her stomach saying "that was delicious I'm full." a loud fart comes from her ass "excuse me people must give me gas" she said with a smile. Grabbing about 20 people she stood up and said to them...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "my asshole itches!"

*Noteb*
2. "I'm so horny!"

*Noteb*
3. Switch to one of the persons pov

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dude (UN: rmz450 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1555275-The-ebony-ssbbw-giantess/cid/1328989-Cynthias-pov-She-has-an-enormous-shit