*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551676-Some-Foot-Fun/cid/1724979-You-tickle-Kevins-feet
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1551676
this story is about a boy who has a foot fetish and will play with a boys feet if need be.
This choice: You tickle Kevin's feet.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

You tickle Kevin's feet.

    by: nanashi99
Kevin sets up the game and says, "Let's play". He picks up a controller ad lies on his stomach with his feet up in the air slowly swinging back and forth. You stand back and watch each white and grey ankle socked foot swinging for a moment. You want to know what his feet look like. Even more, you want to know if they're ticklish, or rather how ticklish they are. Just by looking at Kevin you get a feeling, an almost preternatural sense, that Kevin is ticklish. Maybe it's just that you really want that to be the case. Doesn't matter. You're going to find out after all!

Kevin looks over at you, "Hey aren't you going to play too?" he asks. You try and snap yourself out of it, and focus on the task at hand.
"That's OK, you go first, then I'll beat your score and watch you cry", you tease him. You have a plan.
"Chyeah right, I bet I could outscore you without even looking at the screen," Kevin taunts back.
This is way too easy.
"Could you do it while being tickled?" you ask innocently. Kevin looks at you confused for a second.
Finally, "what do you mean?".
You explain, "I bet you that you can't make the high score while I tickle you."
"What do I get if I win?"
"What do you want?"
"I dunno"
"OK well how about if you do get the high score, I'll do whatever you want, but if I win I," you pause to make it look like you have to think about it, "get to keep tickling you for five minutes," you finish.
Kevin thinks it over for a second. "OK," he finally says slowly. He must be pretty ticklish, you think.
Kevin lies back down and starts the game. "You ready?" you ask. he nods.
The game begins and you let him play for a bit uninterrupted. Then, after about thirty seconds you grab his feet in an arm lock. Kevin lets out a little yelp of surprise but settles back in.Slowly, you start to spider your fingers over his socked feet. Kevin is concentrating on the game, but you can feel his feet twitch. You take the intensity up, moving your fingers faster, and hear a quick snort followed by a giggle. Good. You haven't even really started yet, and you're getting to him!
Now for the real tickling to begin. Slowly you peel of Kevin's socks to reveal his soft, white, feet. There's pink around the balls and heels and tracing the edge of the feet, like their flushed with ticklish anticipation. You hear Kevin hiss sharply. Turning around you see, he's stopped playing altogether, and his eyes are closed in ticklish anticipation. This should be fun.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Tickle the crap out of Kevin's feet

2. Give him a foot massage instead

*Noteb*
3. Tickle his feet by licking them

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nanashi99 (UN: nanashi99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551676-Some-Foot-Fun/cid/1724979-You-tickle-Kevins-feet