*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551676-Some-Foot-Fun/cid/2636713-Give-him-a-foot-massage-instead
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1551676
this story is about a boy who has a foot fetish and will play with a boys feet if need be.
This choice: Give him a foot massage instead  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Give him a foot massage instead

    by: Unknown
You instead begin to massage his slender toes with your hands and fingers and move to bottom of each foot. Kevin moans with enjoyment saying "My mom loves to give me foot massages, but lately she has forgotten about my feet". Kevin wiggles his toes. You are mesmerized by Kevin's beautiful bare feet that you take his right big toe and engulf it into your mouth and suck on it like a Popsicle. Kevin flinches and splays his other toes. You take his left big toe and engulf that one as well. After a moment of swirling your tongue around his two big toes, you let them go and begin to nibble at his bare heels and soles.
Kevin at this point is panting saying "Oh this feels so good". He reaches out and grabs your right foot and pulls off your shoe and sock in one instance and begins to play with your bare toes. He brings your bare foot closer to his mouth and tantalizes your digits with his tongue.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
dxfan2478 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1551676-Some-Foot-Fun/cid/2636713-Give-him-a-foot-massage-instead