*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Origonal Character (Make One Up)
  2. Crossroads
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1547960-Female-Physical-Control/cid/672679-Origonal-Character-Make-One-Up
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LOABW
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1547960
Make any girl any size you want, bigger, smaller, any part(s)!
This choice: Origonal Character (Make One Up)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Origonal Character (Make One Up)

    by: LOABW
Here are four characters I've wanted to play with, for anyone wanting to make more use the fifth option (please leave an extra option for other characters).

Bri: 14 years old, 4' 7", measuring 30HHH-22-38. Incredibly curvy and incredibly short with long blond hair, Bri is almost what you'd call a counter-slut. Growing up with a single mother whose husband had paid her off to prevent media from knowing he had raped and conceived a daughter. Because of how she began to mature at the beginning of 6th grade, her mother pulled her out of school to prevent the same thing from happening to her, so she's incredibly sheltered and naive to how kids treat each other. This keeps her a little afraid at her first year of public high school, but thanks to her curves and naturally pretty looks, the cheerleaders swarm over her to pull the beauty to their side (and corrupt her). Now she's a cheerleader, but starting to notice in the pornos her "friends" have shown her, that she's more attracted to the woman, and much more attracted to the fetish based ones, the ones that are way different than your everyday beauty. And Bri likes it. A lot.

Jennifer: 19 years old, 5'1", measuring 32C-26-36. With dark red, dyed hair that goes down to her shoulders, Jennifer (or Jenny as she likes to be called) is one of the girls that just blends into the crowd at her 30,000 person college. Her second year, Jenny has gotten into the swing of things and is now taking time to relax. And by relax, she means smoke. Ever since she started college her first roommate had been a total pothead, and thanks to hanging out in her room enough, Jenny eventually did as well. Having plenty of money from her giving parents, she started using her allowance the second year to go into full-fledged smoking in her double room with her old roommate Nicole. Thanks to her laziness she's started to get a little pudgy, and Nicole has noticed, if not almost too much. Her smoking has also given her a wild imagination, one that always seems to see her as a bit different than she is in the real world. If only her fantasies weren't so... fantastic.

Melissa: 17 years old, 6'1", measuring 34DD-28-34. If anyone in high school remembered the girls that were so far into the school world that it disgusted you, that'd be Melissa. Her dark raven hair went down to her tight butt and long legs, while her slim tummy led up to her large DDs. And she loved to flaunt them. Everything about her, she would make scream sex. A senior at high school, she ran the student body and had control over just about every important person in school, sometimes through less than acceptable means. She was known for being a controlling, conniving bitch that would slut around campus, but the one thing she found she could never control was her body. Yeah, she kept her tummy tight and her legs shapely, but she knew there was more. She wanted control, and she was going to get it so she could do what she wanted. To herself, and to anyone else she wanted.

Victoria: 16 years old, 5'6", measuring 48GG-46-66. That's right, the last three digits are 666. That's probably explain a lot about Victoria's black clothes, clanking chains and huge boots. She got swept up into the goth scene in her Sophomore year when her best friend showed her a magazine on goth fashion and culture. The apathetic response to her school plus the lack of a need to fit in was nice to the rebellious girl. It's also what sparked her 120lb increase in weight from 15 to 16 years old. Anything to not fit in with the group was just the way she wanted it. Her goth friends actually started looking up to her with all the ways she would throw out the conventional. Eye, lip, nose, ear and tongue piercings were all over the 16-year-old, all because of her over-indulgent parents who just wanted their daughter to be happy. But now that she's so far into the changes, the only way she could be happy is with something truly out there.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bri

*Noteb*
2. Jennif- I mean, Jenny

3. Melissa

*Noteb*
4. Victoria

5. More Origonal Characters

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LOABW (UN: loabw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LOABW has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1547960-Female-Physical-Control/cid/672679-Origonal-Character-Make-One-Up