*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/2018833-The-transformation-spell
by Raz455
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1542237
You are Ren a boy travelling to save the day. Dont become a girl!
This choice: She transforms you into a young woman  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

The transformation spell

    by: no one of notice
"Now stay still," Mortask in Emily's body says, mocking you. She points the wand directly at your face, and instantly you are engulfed in a white light. A tingling sensation fills every inch of your body, as you can feel your form become altered by the spell. Your fingers become slimmer, as your nails become longer. Your muscles disappear, as the fat on your body reforms. Your ankles becomes skinner, as your hips become larger, and your ass forms into a bubble shape. Your chest swells as your nipples darken and expand, and soon, two noticeably large breasts become attached to you. Your genitalia moved inwards as they morph into female reproductive organs.

Your hair flows down behind your neck, as it becomes the colour of gold. Your face becomes fighter, as your chin and nose shrink in size. Your lips become fuller and redder, almost an unnaturally bright red, and your eyelashes darken as they get longer.

Emily laughs giddily at the transformation.

Your clothes begin to change shape as well. Your shirt morphs into a corset, shrinking your waistline, while emphasizing your breasts and ass. Your pants rework themselves into a dress, as a bustle appears beneath it. Your boots morph into heels that are high enough that you would find walking to take lots of effort, if you could even move.

You skin becomes snow white, as your teeth transform into the colour of pearls.

"I've hit you with an overdose of white magic. But since you're a purer soul than me, you should feel some effects that I even never had to deal with," the princess says with a grin.

"First, like me, you cannot cause any physical harm to anyone. But, because you're a virgin, the spell has even more power on you. You might feel the need to make everyone's happiness, happiness more important than your own. You might act happy and eager about things that you have no reason to be happy or eager about. Also, if you find yourself trying to look better to please someone, don't worry, that is normal, your looks are one of the few things to can actually change in your life. And if you are wondering why I am telling you this, its because the overdose of white magic makes me truthful. It's why I rarely talked on our journey here."

Emily looked around her room, until she opened a drawer and took out a bracelet.

"Now, once I put this beauty on you, you will no longer be a threat to me. Just give you some simple orders, and I'll never see you in my life again."

She walked closer to you and was about to slip the bracelet over your arm.

You have the following choices:

1. She puts the bracelet on you

*Noteb*
2. The main intrupts her before she can finish

3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no one of notice (UN: itmeansnothing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raz455 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/2018833-The-transformation-spell