*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/2018939-Even-more-restriction
by Raz455
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1542237
You are Ren a boy travelling to save the day. Dont become a girl!
This choice: She puts the bracelet on you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Even more restriction

    by: no one of notice
Still frozen in horror, you are absolutely helpless to stop Princess Emily from slipping the bracelet onto your arm, as the metallic object shrinks to fit your wrist. Emily hits it with her wand, and it becomes a size smaller, pinching you.

“There, no getting that off.” she taunts.

Emily does a feminine twirl, proud of the magic she is using.

“Now Ren, since I am royalty, these bracelets will force you to do whatever I say, as long as they don’t break the law. They won’t allow you to do that under any circumstances. First is that you are going to leave my presence. If I am in a room you must leave it. Second is that you cannot tell anyone about me or warn them in anyway. Third is that your main goal is now to find a man, and live a happy life with him, the politics of this kingdom will no longer concern you.”

Emily snaps her hand, and suddenly you can move again. “Do you understand wench?” she asks.
You nod, without saying anything and rush out of the room, your breasts bouncing as you do so. Your clothes make it impossible for you to move at a faster pace.

As you enter the hallway, Emily peeks her head out of the room, and you are forced to leave her sight.

Emily gives an evil laugh.

You look at your right wrist. The bracelet will allow you to go anywhere in the kingdom, since you are now no longer a threat to it. You look down at your incredibly feminine body and sigh. You have to come up with a way to stop the wizard posing as Emily from destroying the kingdom, without breaking the rules she has set for you.

This is not going to be fun.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay in the Castle

2. Go into the city to find help

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no one of notice (UN: itmeansnothing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raz455 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/2018939-Even-more-restriction