*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/2018824-Saving-Emily
by Raz455
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1542237
You are Ren a boy travelling to save the day. Dont become a girl!
This choice: Skip to Mortask's tower  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Saving Emily

    by: no one of notice
It was a long and incredibly tough journey, where you survived many adventures, and learned many life lessons, but you finally arrive at Mortask's tower, and it is a sight to behold. On a cliff-side is a crooked tower as black as the night. It is surrounded by rainclouds, and is very intimidating.

A less experienced adventurer would flee, but not you, you are going defeat Mortask and rescue Princess Emily. As you walk over to the door, you hear a crash, and some explosions coming from inside. You kick open the giant doors, which are surprisingly unlocked. Drawing your sword you prepare to smite the evil sorcerer, but all you see is debris of what once used to be a lab.

Broken wood and glass litter the floor, and potions pool into each other. Then in the corner, you see a girl in a white dress. Princes Emily!

You drop your sword and race over to her. "Princess, are you alright?" you ask, lightly shaking her.
"Did I do it? Did I defeat Mortask?" she asks in a weakened voice.
"I think so, I don't see him anywhere," you answer. With this the princess smiles and passes out. You pick her up, and promise to carry her all the way to the king yourself if you have to.

She is surprisingly light.


A week later, after a long journey home, you arrive in the kingdom, on a white horse, with Princess Emily holding onto your back for balance. The king's soldiers see you riding down the street, and immediately circle your horse to protect you as you are escorted to the castle.

"The princess has returned!" some of the peasants shout, and cheers echo through the city. Soon church bells are ringing and you are taken before the king.

After taking his daughter to examine her, the King returns in the jolliest mood he has ever had, and asks for you to see him on his throne. You walk there and await you reward.

"Ren, you are but a boy, but you have done what my army could not, you have defeated Mortask, and rescued my daughter. To this I you have my eternal thanks. I would reward you with the most prestigious job you may obtain," he says.
"It is my honour your majesty."
"Very well, you are to be top aid Prince Kevin, heir to the neighbouring kingdom of Kotor, and future husband to my daughter." he decrees.
"Eternal thanks your majesty," you say as you kneel.



This that the court erupts into thunderous applause, as you go off to meet Prince Kevin. The result is less than welcoming.
"So you're the stooge the king has sent to me," he says in a disgusted manner, as you enter his room.
"Yes, sir, it was my reward for saving the princess, your future wife," you explain.
"Wife in name only I assure you. This marriage is to protect both kingdoms. Sorcerers such as Mortask are becoming more common. We need to pool resources to defeat them. But I am sure all this is too much for your peasant head to follow."

You give a painful smile and shut your mouth, realizing that if you hit him, your life would be forfeit.

"I cannot stand the site of you, dolt. Take this to Emily's room, and profess that it is a symbol of our love," he says as he tosses you a ring. "Don't hurry back, I assure you that I will not be leaving for a while."

With that he pushes you out of his room, and slams the door behind you.

Two maids walk by, lowering their heads as they pass. The king had declared that none but royal woman could speak in the presence of a man who was not her husband, unless they were spoken too first. As they hurried by, you could see the bracelets each one wore wearing those made it impossible for them to break the laws, or disobey direct orders.

As you walked to Emily's room, you felt an odd sensation in the air. Whatever it was made your skin tingle, protection magic perhaps?

You grabbed the ring tightly as you walk towards Emily's door. Knocking to see if she was awake. A maid opened the door, and went to tell Emily that the boy who had saved her was here. Emily immediately sent away her maid, and bid you enter.

Closing the door behind you, you could see that she had just finished getting dressed.

"Ren. My hero. What brings you here?" she asks.
"Kevin, your prince sent me with this ring," you say.
"What a sweetheart, but you know, it is just a ring, he was not the one who rescued me."
"We both know you rescued yourself, I just picked up the pieces."
"Yes my dear Ren, but we are the only ones who know that."
"I suppose."
"And we are both better off because of it. My father doesn't know that I studied black arts, and you get to be the hero. Win-win."
"Well, here is your ring, I suppose I should go," you tell her as you hand it to her.

"Keep it," she says rejecting the ring. "I'd rather talk. You are the only person I talked to for the past week. And most the time I was very quiet."
"I guess."
"Tell me Ren, when you met Mortask, what were you planning to do?"
"Kill him I suppose."
"That's what I thought. And how would you have done it?"
"Sword maybe. Dumb luck."
"That's what I thought."
"It is?"
"Yes. That's the difference between you and me. I think things through. I plan ahead."
"Okay, all that still got you captured."
"Yes, but I escaped. And was saved by the most chivalrous boy I could find. You never even took advantage of me."
"Princess, are you alright?" you ask.

"I'm fine, better than ever," she answered after a second of thought, a gleam of hate in her eye.

Then from out of nowhere, Emily drew a wand and pointed it at you, with a loud snap it froze you in place.

"Ren, do you know what this is?"
You don't answer, because you can't. You are frozen in time, helpless as she walks towards you.
"I don't tolerate assassins. But unfortunately, I cannot kill you. You see, I had to use an abundance of light magic in order to obtain this form. I cannot cause physical harm to anyone like this," she admitted, pointing to her breasts.

You want to shout the name 'Mortask' to get attention into the room, but can't move a muscle.

"All the others in the kingdom know that Mortask is dead, except for you. That makes you a threat. But I can't leave you like this, people would think it odd that there was a living man frozen in time in my bedroom. But I can't let you go either. And now that I am in the castle, I have no reason for you to live," she said with an evil grin.

She walks around you, tapping you with her want.

"But I think I have found a way to solve our problem." she says to you.

You have the following choices:

1. She transforms you into a young woman

*Noteb*
2. She transforms you into her maid

*Noteb*
3. Something else happens

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no one of notice (UN: itmeansnothing at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raz455 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1542237-Gender-Bending-Fantasy-Adventure/cid/2018824-Saving-Emily