*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/993503-Brittanys-house-instead
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1533048
A wand changes reality as holder wants changes lives of all. Open to anyone to add10/3Edit
This choice: something else  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Brittany's house instead.

    by: Unknown
"Ok fine, I get the hint" Jackie said in a voice that made it obvious that her home was the last place she wanted to go. "We can go to my house."

“What about my place?” Brittany said. “It’s a damn hot today, we could jump in my pool. And my parents are gone for the weekend, we could even have a sleep-over or something.”

“Yeah.... that would be.... cool. I guess,” Brandon said nervously.

“Why don’t you guys ever want to come over to my house?” Brittany asked, a little offended. “Does it smell or something?”

“No,” Rachel said, “It’s nothing like that.”

“Yeah,” Dave agreed, “it’s your sister.”

“Katherine? What about her?” Brittany asked, though she had a feeling she knew where this conversation was headed. Brittany’s 20 year old sister was never all that nice to her friends.

“She’s like super hot, but she’s...,” Brandon searched for the right word but couldn’t find it so Jackie finished for him.

“She’s a bitch,” she said. “Complete bitch.”

Brittany gave a silent nod to this, she couldn’t deny it. Katherine was, in many ways, very much the opposite of Brittany. Both girls were beautiful, Katherine even more so in the bodily curves department, but while Brittany was something of a nerd Katherine was the typical popular girly girl. Brittany spent her time playing video games and watching old sci-fi movies and Doctor Who reruns while Katherine spent every living moment she could at the mall buying clothes and trying to get the attention of whatever brainless jock had caught her eye. But most of all Katherine spent as much time as she could making sure Brittany was well aware of just how much Katherine hated the nerdy things her dorky sister liked.

“Look guys,” Brittany said trying not to sound like she was pleading, “I know my sister is a pain. Hell, she’s made my life miserable for as long as I can remember. But we shouldn’t let that ruin our fun. Besides, she’s probably not even home. She’s spent every day over the last week over at Brad’s house or at the mall. So, what do you say?”

Rachel, Jackie, Brandon and Dave looked at each other, then they turned back to Brittany and all nodded in unison.

“Great!” Brittany said.

Twenty minutes later the quintet arrived at Brittany’s house. She had been right, Katherine was no where to be seen. Since Brittany was the only person they knew who had a pool they all left their swimsuits at her place for just such an occasion. The girls all got changed in Brittany’s room while Brandon used the bathroom across the hall. Once they were done everyone headed down to the backyard while Dave changed in Brittany’s room.

As he stood naked about to slip on his swim trunks he caught the reflection of himself in the full body mirror on the back of Brittany’s door. He was a bit dismayed at what he saw. His friends were all somewhat attractive, especially the girls. While Brittany was downright hot Rachel and Jackie were undeniably cute. Even Brandon was a relatively good looking fellow. Dave studied his portly body. The truth was he really wasn’t a bad looking guy, but he let his stocky frame override any good physical qualities he possessed.

Dave looked down at his things piled on the floor and saw the wooden box containing the wand. Opening the box and holding the small, black stick aloft he thought about how wonderful it would be if he could just cast a spell over himself and magically posses the body of his dreams.

On a whim he shouted “Ala-ka-zam!” and waved the wand at his reflection. Much to his surprise a white beam of light shot from the tip, struck the mirror, then enveloped his body from head to toe.

For the first instant Dave was terrified, but his fear quickly faded when his body was filled with a wonderful warmth. It was the most comforting feeling he’d ever experienced in his life. Then he noticed that the floor was drifting away from beneath him and believed himself to be lifting slightly off the ground. But his reflection in the mirror still had its feet planted firmly on the carpet. That’s when he noticed his body was stretching out. He was getting taller. Already he had gone from a height of 5’ 8” to well over 6’. As he stretched the girth of his belly vanished, as did a vast majority of the fat all over his body. By the time he was done growing taller he was 6’ 5” and incredibly lanky. Moments later, though, his body began to fill out once more, this time the fat was replaced with solid muscle. Dave watched with giddy excitement as his arms, legs and torso swelled, first giving him the physique of a swimmer, then expanding into the muscled form of a football linebacker. Dave’s body didn’t stop there, though. He continued to pack on the pounds until he had reached the sinewy size only ever seen on the biggest of professional bodybuilders. Moments later his incredible growth slowed to a stop and the white light faded.

Dave couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He turned and flexed, examining his awesome body in the mirror. His pectorals stood proud atop his chest like a mighty shield, his shoulders were like over sized football pads made of solid flesh instead of plastic. When he flexed his arms melon sized muscles sprouted forth beneath his skin into 22” guns of pure power. His lats spread into wings that were visible to him in the mirror even from the front. Dave’s stomach was a chiseled masterpiece of grooves that cut across his belly as well as his sides. When he flexed his thighs his quadriceps exploded together, the four muscles there working together to dwarf his knees in marble pillars of muscle. Even his penis had grown and now draped a good 7” flaccid, which was longer than he ever was before, even when fully erect.

Dave’s smile was so wide it was hurting his face, but he didn’t care. He was an Adonis. He was bigger than anyone he’d ever seen, and as he moved he could feel a strength behind his movements that was vast and crying to be set free.

He looked at the wand, still in his hand. The truth of its power was becoming clear to him now, and he realized that he now possessed the ability to make all his dreams come true.

Suddenly, however, Dave became worried. How could he just show up outside with his radically altered physique and not create worry, or worse, from his friends. As if they knew he was thinking of them he heard their voices calling from the pool below through Brittany’s window.

“Hey Dave! What’s taking so long?” Rachel yelled.

“Yeah. C’mon, muscles for brains, what happened? Your shorts get stuck on your legs?” That was Brandon, and the comment about the muscles caught Dave’s attention. He was on the second floor of the house, and there was no way they could see what he looked like.

“Hurry up, big guy! We wanna’ see that sexy body!” Jackie hollered as if she were some cat-calling construction worker.

Again Dave wondered how they knew about his size change, and why were they not surprised about it? Then he caught sight of a photo on Brittany’s dresser. It had been taken the local park. The whole gang was at the playground sitting on the see-saw. On one side, high in the air, sat all three girls. Behind them Brandon was hanging off of the seat, his feet dangling in the air. On the opposite side of the teeter-totter was Dave. Not the 5’ 8” pudgy version, but rather the new 6’ 5” mountain of muscle version. It was his sole body weight that held all three of his friends in the air on their side of the see-saw.

“The wand,” he said aloud to his musclebound reflection. “It changes things. As far as they know I’ve always been this buff.”

As if he needed further proof he realized that the swim trunk that lay on the floor at his feet were much bigger than they had been moments ago. Quickly he grabbed them and slid them on. They were a little tight going over his massive thighs, but once he got them on all they way and cinched the drawstring it was obvious they were meant for someone as big as he now was.

“Dave, hurry up! I want to rub lotion all over your mighty muscles.” Brittany called.

Dave didn’t need to hear any more. He quickly wrapped the wand in his beach towel and headed downstairs.

You have the following choices:

1. Dave shows off for the girls.

2. Dave decides to try the wand on someone else.

3. Katherine comes home.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mingusdew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/993503-Brittanys-house-instead