*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/993518-Dave-decides-to-try-the-wand-on-someone-else
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1533048
A wand changes reality as holder wants changes lives of all. Open to anyone to add10/3Edit
This choice: Dave decides to try the wand on someone else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Dave decides to try the wand on someone else.

    by: Unknown
Dave stepped through the sliding glass door that led to the patio and surveyed the pool area. Brandon and Jackie were splashing each other in the shallow end while Brittany and Rachel sat on the side dangling their legs into the blue water.

Dave walked over to one of the many deck chairs and set his towel down making sure the wand didn't roll out.

"There he is!" Brittany shouted. "Check out that hot bod!"

Rachel and Jackie both hooted causing Dave to slightly blush. He didn't let that stop him from blasting them with a most muscular pose followed by a side chest and finishing up with a double biceps showing off his huge, 22" guns.

"Oh my!" Rachel said while Jackie pretended to faint and began floating on her back like a corpse.

Dave laughed while trying to decide who he wanted to try the wand out on. His initial idea was Jackie. She was adorable, but a little shy. Even though she had a nice slim build with little B-cup breasts that suited her build quite well she really wasn't pleased with her body. Even now, among friends, she hid behind a slightly over sized, pink one piece swimsuit. Maybe a few alterations would make her feel more comfortable in her own skin.

However there was also Brittany. Brittany didn't have any such confidence problems. She knew she was sexy and was happy to show off her amazing curves. As she sat by the edge of the pool Dave observed she was wearing a white skimpy bikini top with red trim that did very little to fully cover her ample, D-cup bosom. She wore tiny cut off jean shorts that had been cut in what was almost a bikini bottom, the frayed strands of denim dangled into the crook where her hips met her gorgeous thighs. The thin strings of her actual bikini bottom were visible as they sat high on her hips above the low cut of her shorts. Dave could feel his enlarged penis stirring in his shorts as his eyes ran all over Brittany's sexy body. He began to think of what he could do to amp her hotness up to eleven and turn her into a real goddess.

But, of course, there was also Brandon. Dave and Brandon had been friends ever since they were in grade school. A part of him felt he should be sharing this amazing gift with the friend who had stood by him through thick and thin. Perhaps Brandon could benefit from having a body (almost) as muscular as Dave's.

Reaching into the towel and gripping the wand he made his choice. As discretely as possible he aimed and fired at...

You have the following choices:

1. Jackie

*Noteb*
2. Brittany

3. Brandon

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mingusdew has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1533048-Wand-of-modification/cid/993518-Dave-decides-to-try-the-wand-on-someone-else